The Hale Pack

Hey everyone!! So, I came up with an idea for a story where the fire never happened and I made it into a new book. The first chapter is really short and I'm going to post it here so you can read it but it's called 'The Hale Pack' and idk I'll shut up now haha here's the first chapter.

It was a stupid idea. Stiles knew that. But, of course he had to do it anyways. He had to go get Scott and he had to wonder into the woods and he had to see what was going on. Why his dad got a call about the abandoned house in the woods. But, just like Scott knew would happen they were caught. Stiles was just happy it wasn't by his father, instead it was a tall man, with scruff covering his face, and eyebrows scowling to the gods.

"This is private property." He called.

"Sorry man, we're leaving." Scott replied hitting Stiles' arm.

Stiles cocked his head toward the older man, "You're Derek Hale."

"And you're an idiot. Get off my property."

Stiles wanted to say something else but his friend pulled him away. They had almost made it off of the preserve when they ran into the sheriff. Scott having enough time to hide when Stiles pushed him causing the other to fall down a hill.

"Heeyyy, Daddio." Stiles called, dragging out his greet.

John glared at his son, "What the hell are you doing here, Stiles." The younger just shrugged innocently, getting a look from his father.

"Okay, fine. I heard the call you got and I wanted to know what was going on."

"Get in the car." He snapped, opening the back door and pushing him in. "Where's Scott."

"Scott?" Stiles questioned, "Who's this Scott you speak of?"

John just let out a long sigh, "Stiles."

"Scott's not with me dad. He wanted to rest up for lacrosse tryouts tomorrow. Couldn't get him to leave."

--

"DUDE!" Stiles yelled hitting Scott in the arm the next morning at School. "Where the hell did you go? I called you like eighty times last night."

Scott looked around, "Something bit me last night, Stiles." He whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"L-Like a wolf or something."

Stiles snorted, "We don't have wolves in Beacon Hills."

"Well, apparently we do." He said lifting his shirt.

"Holy shit."

Scott had just pulled down his shirt when a girl, a little shorter than him, pushed him against the lockers. "Keep your voice down, you dumbass." She snapped, her brown hair getting caught in her lip gloss.

"Yeah, um, who are you?" Stiles questioned.

"Cora." She said, letting go of the other boy. "Cora Hale."