Can't Keep My Hands To Myself

"Stiles, can you please stop doing that for like two seconds?" Scott snapped.

Stiles pushed himself off of Derek. "I mean I could but why would I want to?" The pale boy smirked up at Derek pushing his hands under the wolf's shirt.

"We're trying to have a meeting!" Scott yelled.

"You're the only one that came and..." Derek attached his mouth to Stiles neck. "Its valentine's day." Stiles said. "I'm supposed to be covered in chocolate and getting pounded into Derek's everything." He said frantically gesturing to everything in the loft. "Not sitting here listening to some shit about some fucking big bad at a meeting you could've totally made tomorrow!" Stiles snapped before turning back into Derek.

"Can't you just let me finish thi-" Stiles cut his friend off with a loud moan.

"You're just a horny piece of trash." Scott groaned grabbing his backpack. "We'll be talking about this tomorrow."

"Oh my god, Scott, get out." Derek growled sucking another bruise onto Stiles' neck.

"Off. I want them off." Stiles said pulling at Derek's belt.

Scott made a gagging noise making sure to slam the loft door shut as he left.

Stiles moaned as Derek turned them pushing him into the wall. "God, I love you."

"I love you, too." Stiles smiled cupping Derek through his boxers.

Derek moaned ripping off Stiles' shirt.  Stiles wrapped his free arm around the others neck as he nipped at his stubbly jaw. That was Derek's weakness.

Derek moaned shoving his hand roughly down the front of his mate's sweat pants.

"Bed." Stiles moaned into Derek's neck. "Now."

Derek threw Stiles onto his bed getting the younger male to laugh. He slowly climbed over top of Stiles grinding their hips together and continuing to mark him up.

"Derek, please." Stiles begged.

Derek complied trailing kisses down the boys chest biting lightly every so often. He pulled off Stiles sweat pants revealing his hard member feeling his dick throb knowing Stiles hadn't bothered to wear underwear today.

"Derek!" Stiles cried. Derek smirked kissing Stiles' thigh leaving a trail of hickies. "Stop. Just-just fu-ck me."

Derek licked over the head of Stiles' cock teasing the boy as he refused to give him what he wanted.

"Derek, please!" Stiles whined.

Derek pulled away pushing Stiles' legs up so they bent at the knee. Stiles whined again as Derek spread his cheeks and licked a long, wet stripe over Stiles' hole.

"Holy fuck." Stiles whined. "D-Der, please, just fuck me. I need you." Stiles begged.

Derek nipped at his ass and moved to wrap his mouth around the head of his cock again licking off all the precome before taking him into his mouth. He listened to the moans that filled the air making his own dick ache more at the lack of contact it'd received so far. Stiles pulled Derek off him and up to kiss him.

"Fuck. Me. Now." Stiles moaned into the kiss pulling at Derek's boxers.

The wolf nodded frantically pulling his boxers off and tossing them somewhere in the room. They continued making out while he opened Stiles up, small moans coming out of him, nails digging into the older male's back.

"Please, please Derek, for the love of god, put you dick in me."

Derek bit on the others lip lightly before pulling out his fingers and replacing the now empty space with himself.

"So. Tight." Derek grunted.

"Fuck, Derek, move."

Derek moved his hips slowly getting gradually faster. He felt Stiles drag his nails down his back dropping his head down to suck, yet again, another mark onto Stiles. He brought a hand down to jerk at Stiles' neglected cock.

He could hear Stiles' breath hitch before he came over the both of them sending Derek straight to his own climax both of their moans mixing together in the air.

Derek pressed light kisses all over Stiles as he worked up the strength to pull out and lay next to the younger boy.

Stiles smiled rolling onto him. "So, what'd you get me for Valentine's Day?"

Derek snorted rolling over to pull something out from the drawer in his bedside table. "Here, you brat."

Stiles smiled opening the small box revealing a necklace with a triskelion pendant attached. "Awh Der, I love it."

"I got you flowers and chocolate too." He said kissing him on the forehead.

"I got you Reese's." Stiles said. "Like a lot of them."

"Can I eat them off of you?" Derek asked.

Stiles smiled. "Oh, fuck, please."

Happy Valentine's day!

How was my smut? Was it okay at least?