100 Ways To Say 'I Love You'

Stiles POV

"Hey, I'm on my way over. Do you need anything?" I said through the phone as I got into my car. "No. Drive safely though, okay?" I heard Derek's voice in my ear. "Okay Der. I'll see you soon." 

It was pack bonding/meeting night. Scott was complaining about wanting a bonding night but we were supposed to have a meeting this weekend. We did both.

I had a doctors appointment today so I was the last one to the loft. Everyone was standing in the kitchen eating cake when I got there.

"I saved a piece for you." Derek said walking over to me with a plate. "Thanks." I smiled feeling my heart skip a beat as our fingers brushed against each others. He's so attractive, and muscular, and perfect. I just wish I had the guts to tell him how I felt. I'd probably get laughed at though. I mean, it's Derek Freaking Hale.

"What do you want to watch?" Derek turned toward me. I turned around seeing nobody there before I pointed to myself. He laughed "Yes you, you idiot." He smiled. And damn, that's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. I shrugged. "You pick." I replied. He rolled his eyes turning back to the shelf of movies he has.

The pack finally decided on what to watch and got settled in their seats. Jackson was on the left side of the couch, Lydia was next to him in the middle, and Isaac was seated on the right side. Scott, Erica, Boyd, and Allison were on the floor. And then there was Derek. He sat on the smaller couch by himself. I debated sitting by him as I handed Scott the bowl of popcorn he asked me to get. "There is enough room for both of us." Derek said softly to me after he noticed my stare. I felt my face heat up as I nodded and sat next to him.

I got a text from my dad telling me he wanted me home tonight. I sighed leaning my head on the alpha not caring if he got mad. The movie ended sooner than I wanted and woke up to Scott and Isaac wrestling on the floor. I rubbed my eyes noticing I was still laying on Derek. "Go back to sleep." I heard Derek say softly. I sat up yawning. "I can't. My dad wants me home tonight." I said sadly. "I'll drive you." He said getting up. "What? No. I can-" he cut me off "Stiles, you're tired. Let me drive you." He protested. I didn't argue any farther as I followed him to his car.

He held the door open for me, which was strange, but I'm not complaining. "Is your seatbelt on?" he asked before he backed out of his driveway. "Yeah." I yawned. "So uh, tomorrow the pack wants to go to dinner or something. It's like a giant group date but they are making me go..do you want to come too?" He asked halfway to my house. "Yeah, sure. If you want me too." I replied. He nodded not responding until we pulled into my driveway. "I'll pick you up after work?" He asked. I nodded. Sometimes I forget Derek's a businessman. It's weird, he should be an assassin or something. Or better yet, you'd think he would just live off of his parents left over money. They have like zillions. 

I thanked Derek for driving me home and got out. He waited until I was inside to leave. I got to my room getting a text from him.

'Sweet Dreams'

I smiled at the text replying 'goodnight Sourwolf' and climbing into bed.

Derek got out of work a little early meaning he got to my house early. I let him in leading him into my room. "I wasn't finished getting ready, sorry." I said "It's fine. I'll wait." he said. "Am I supposed to wear something fancy?" I asked standing at my dresser. "Something nicer. Not like a tux though." He laughed. I smiled. He has the most beautiful laugh ever. I nodded pulling out some clothes and heading into my bathroom. Before I started the shower I heard my TV turn on. I smiled to myself climbing in.