Schools Out

Derek POV

One second it was quiet and I could read my book peacefully. The next Stiles was barging through my door with his headphones in screaming my name.

"What do you want?" I asked. He was dancing around. "Get your shit together. We're leaving." He yelled. I sighed pulling out his headphones. "Hey!" He said. "You're screaming." I said. "Sorry. But seriously get your shit. Lets go." He said. "Shouldn't you be at school?" I asked. "They let us out early since it was our last day. Come on! The packs waiting downstairs. Lets gooooo!" He said impatiently. "Oh and you need a bathing suit. Hurry." He added. "Where exactly do you think you're dragging me to?" I asked. "Just get your shit please." He whined. I rolled me eyes "fine." I went upstairs into my room packing a bag.

I love him, but seriously?

I walked back downstairs to see him raiding my cupboards. "I thought we were leaving." I said. "We are but I'm hungry." He said sighing and deciding on an apple. "You need to go shopping." He said taking a bite. "I was planning on it when you got out of school" I said. He mouthed 'oh' before he grabbed his phone off the counter. "Kay. Lets go." He skipped out and to his Jeep. I locked the door behind me getting into the passenger side. The pack was waiting for us downstairs like he said and they looked impatient.

The drive was long and Stiles ended up stopping to get fries. I'm not shocked.
He sang almost the entire way there. I'm used to hearing him sing, the whole pack is. I love his voice more than anything, well except him. I love him so much.

We finally pulled up to a beach house where the rest of the pack was. "We're here." He said shutting his Jeep off. "A beach house?" I asked. "Our beach house. Well actually Lydia's beach house but it's ours for the time being" he grabbed his stuff from the back.

The girls had dinner started, or at least part of it. The guys were on the deck figuring out to start the grill. I heard Stiles burst into laughter. "Scott you're literally so stupid" he said. "Move" I walked out seeing Stiles turn the grill on. "Voila." he said before looking at me. "Can you help me? We're making steak." He said. I nodded "master chef can't grill some steak?" I joked. "My dad doesn't buy steak so...no." he argued back. I nudged him with my elbow. "Its not difficult." I told him. "You guys are gross." Scott said walking inside.

After dinner the pack put a movie on. I pulled Stiles aside before he walked to sit with the rest of the pack. "You..uh..you wanna go for a walk?" I asked. "Sure..everything okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay. But if we're walking it's guna be on the beach" he laughed. I smiled "okay"

The sun was setting over the horizon. Stiles wanted to walk right where the water met the shore and told me that if I push him in he'll end me.

We walked in silence for awhile before Stiles started talking to me about his mom and his panic attacks and stuff.

"I hate getting panic attacks I have to like find ways to distract myself and it never works and it's a pain in the fucking ass." He said. "So..basically..you have to find an anchor." I said. "I guess. I haven't found one though." He said. "You're lucky. Never getting sick or anything." He said. "I guess. I have other stuff to make up for it though." Ours hands hit each others. He was quiet "that's true" he said. I didn't respond. Instead I wrapped my fingers around his and held his hand.

"Hey lovebirds! Isaac wants you get your nasty asses in here already!" Scott yelled from the deck. Stiles ignored him wrapping his arms around me and putting his head on my chest. I chuckled nuzzling my nose into his hair.

This right here, this is good.

I have 2 days of school left.

then I'm a senior.

Holy shit.