It's Okay, I Love You

This is for the lovely burns-in Sorry this took so long to get up. I've been busy and didn't want to just throw up something horrible. I hope you like it!!

Derek POV

"Come on Isaac!" I laughed bouncing the basket ball from one hand to the other. "Derek, you said you were going to go easy on me!" He whined. "You'll never get better if I go easy on you Is." I replied dribbling around him. "Can you guys fucking stop?" I heard making me turn around. "What?" I laughed walking over to the new comer. "I said can you stop? I'm trying to practice and you're being extremely loud." He complained, arms crossed over his chest. "Well, we're practicing too." I replied. "There's a gym for a reason, go use it." He snapped. "But, we like it here." I said bouncing the ball. "Can you please just leave?" He sighed. "Tell you what, if you can get the ball from me, we'll leave." I heard Jackson laugh behind me. The boy stared at me, face plastered with anger. He reached out trying to grab the ball and missing as I threw it up catching it with the other hand. He tried again groaning at his own failure and walking away with nothing but a low "whatever"

I followed him into the practice room. He was sat in front of a music stand with an instrument that looked like it was bigger than him sitting in front of him. He started playing the music not noticing I was in the door way. He got pretty far before he messed up and groaned. "I guess you really do need to practice." I joked, he's actually really good. "Go away." He mumbled not looking at me. "What's your name?" I asked. "doesn't matter." He mumbled. "I'm-" He cut me off. "I know who you are." He replied finally meeting my gaze. "If you know my name why can't I know yours?" I asked. The boy rolled his eye letting out a harsh laugh. "Tell you what," He started copying me from the hall. "If you can play any of the instruments in here, I'll tell you my name." He said. "Any of them?" I asked to clarify. He nodded. "Okay." I said walking around the room. I looked around finding big instruments, small instruments. None of which I actually knew how to play, hell, I didn't even know the names. That's when I stumbled upon the perfect one. I smiled grabbing it and holding it behind my back walking over to him. "Okay." I said again bringing the triangle out for him to see and hitting it once. "That's-" He started. "It's an instrument. You said any instrument. Now, what's your name." I asked sitting next to him. He sighed "Stiles." He replied resetting his the music in front of him. "It's not my real name, and no, I'm not telling you my real name because I hate it so don't bother." He added. "Well, I like Stiles." I said making him look at me. "Uh..thanks." he replied softly. "We should hang out." I said. He shook his head. "I have to practice." He replied. "You don't want to be seen with me do you?" I joked. He laughed "That is definitely it." He smirked. "Do you like me?" I asked. "I barely know you." He replied. "We should fix that." I replied leaning closer to him. I watched as his face got red "I-I need to uh..I need to p-practice." He whispered. I kissed his cheek. "Well, when you're not too busy, let me know." I handed him a piece of paper after writing my number on it. "I really would like to hang out. And I'm sorry about what happened in the hall." I got up walking toward the door. "It's okay." he replied.

Weeks passed with nothing more than the occasional glance at each other in the hallway. I would find him while he was practicing, listening to him playing from the hallway but looking in before I left. The few occasions he saw me, he smiled. That's a good thing, right? I was sitting at one of the tables outside for lunch with Jackson, Isaac, and my uncle, Peter. It's weird being in school with your uncle. He's graduating this year so thankfully, I don't have to deal with him next. I watched as Stiles sat down with his friends Scott and Lydia. They were under a tree in the grass. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back before returning to the conversation at my table. I felt my phone go off seeing a number I didn't know.

'take a picture, it'll last longer.' I looked up to see Stiles staring at me, smiling, before Scott hit him to get his attention. 'I'd rather look at you're cute face in person.' I replied seeing him smile at his phone when he got the message. That night we decided to finally meet up.

We went to this abandoned building that turned into our usual hang out after awhile. After months of sneaking here in the middle of the night the pale boy looked up at me. "I hate you." He said softly staring into my eyes, his fingers tangling themselves in the hair on the back of my neck. "Why's that?" I asked. "Cause I told myself not to fall in love, and now look. I'm falling, hard." He said softly. "I'll be here to catch you." I smiled kissing him. He smiled into the kiss. 

"Stiles, I need to tell you something." I said a couple weeks later. "Hmm" He hummed looking up at me. It was around 10pm and I was supposed to take him home soon. "I uh..I'm a werewolf.." I said softly. "And I'm a goat. Yeah, right." He laughed. "I'm serious. I'll show you." I said nervously. "I'm waiting." he replied. I flashed my eyes at him before letting my fangs and claws extend into my beta form. "Oh my god." He said softly. "I'll never hurt you." I told him. He nodded looking at me in awe. "This is so cool." He replied getting closer pulling up my hand to look at it more. "Okay, change back. I don't want to kiss you with those." he said point to my teeth. I laughed changing back watching as the smile on his face didn't falter once. "I love you" I let slip. "I love you, too." He smiled kissing me.

"Why is Stiles sitting alone?" Peter asked me at lunch the one day. "He likes to study during lunch sometimes." I replied watching him. "You should get one of the alpha's in town to turn him, that way he's always yours." Peter replied. "Are you insane? He could die." I snapped. "He's young and healthy. He'll be fine." Peter retorted. "I'm not getting someone to turn him. You're crazy." I said getting up and making my way to sit across from him. He looked up at me. "Hi." He said softly setting his pen down. "Hi." I replied handing him a bag of skittles. "Thanks." He laughed. 

Another couple weeks passed and Stiles and I were great. I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life. I chose to stay late at school and practice my free throws for tryouts that were coming up quickly. Nobody else was in the school, at least that's what I thought until I heard someone yell and a cry follow. I ran down the hall finding the person the voice was connected to. "Stiles!" I yelled. There was an alpha from the alpha pack holding him down. Tears streaming down his face. I turned, growling and pushing the alpha off of him. The alpha roared making me tilt my head in submission as he held me down. I looked over to see Stiles propping himself against the wall holding onto his side. "Stiles." I said softly. The second the alpha let me go I ran to Stiles and picked him up. "W-We have to get you out of here." I said carrying him out of the school. "He...bit me." He groaned curling into me. I didn't reply. I didn't want this. If it doesn't take I won't have anything left. Nothing.

We sat together in the woods, he was wrapped in my arms crying when Peter found us. "It didn't take, did it.." He said softly." I growled at him telling him to go away. He sighed leaving. "Baby, its okay, you'll be okay." I cooed. "It hurts Derek." He cried. I laced our fingers together pulling some of the pain out. We sat here for what seemed like hours when he finally asked. "I'm going to die, aren't I?" He asked. I started crying more feeling him bring his hand up to wipe my tears. "It's okay. It's okay, I love you. Derek, I love you." He said kissing me. "I love you, Stiles." I replied. "P-please make it stop. It hurts to much." He begged. I shook my head. "I can't" I cried. "Please Der. I love you. Always. Make it stop." He begged again. I pulled him as close as I could pulling out some more of his pain. "I love you so much Stiles." I cried. "I love you too Derek." He cried. It was silent for a moment before I finally did as he requested. He looked up at me just before. "It's okay, I love you." He said again. I was crying so much I could barely see his beautiful face. I felt his neck snap and his body go limp. 

I can't breathe. He's gone. My love, is gone, forever. I held onto him for awhile longer, completely breaking myself. My mother was the one to find me holding him in my arms. She pulled me away hugging me tightly. "It's okay Derek." She said. I flashed my now blue eyes at her. "It will never be okay." I said biting my lip as the tears fall.

Every day his voice plays through my head on repeat.

"It's okay, I love you."

I hope you liked it. Let me know. 

I'll get the other requests up when I can!!

Anymore requests? Just let me know!