The Talk

Stiles POV

This is going to be just fantastic. Not.

-20 Minutes earlier-

"Ow!" I laughed as Derek bit my arm.

"Sorry." he mumbled kissing it. I pulled him up on top of me, staring at all of his perfections. Even what he didn't like was still perfect to me. He smiled, God his smile is beautiful. He leaned down to kiss me. "Quit thinking." he said.

Anyone who walked into my room right now would assume we we're having sex. But we weren't. I had a shirt and pajama bottoms on and Derek had bottoms on.

He refuses to have sex with me until I'm 18 so hopefully my dad won't blow his head off after he finds out about us.

A cough and Derek moving off me so fast he almost fell off the bed, shook me back into reality. "Derek." my dad said.

"S-sherrif..." he stuttered. I grabbed his hand to calm him down a little.

"Derek, go downstairs." He demanded. Derek nodded quickly getting up and walking past my dad. "Why's Derek Hale in your bed?" My dad asked. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well uh..dad..you see..we...he well...he's my boyfriend..?" I said not looking up.

"Seriously, Derek!? I've arrested him!" he yelled.

"That was a mistake! He's not a criminal!" I yelled back covering my mouth remembering the last time I raised my voice to my dad and how pissed he got.

My dad sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "Dad..I know he's not perfect, but he's all I want. A-and he treats me so good." I said.

"He's 24, Stiles." My dad said.

"Yeah, I know. But, he doesn't force me to do anything I don't want to. Actually, he tells me we can't do anything because I'm not 18." I said seeing my dad relax a little. "And I love him." By dad looked up at me when I said that.

"Stiles.." he started.

"You can't tell me not to see him. It won't work. I'll find a way. It'll be modern day Romeo and Juliet so don't even think I'll break up with him just because you want me too." I said.

"Thats not what I was going to say." My dad said. "I want to know when you guys are together. Here or his place. Anywhere. Got it?" I nodded. "Tell him to get his ass up here and to put a goddamn shirt on. Dinners almost done. He's staying for dinner and then he's going home." My dad said.

I frowned. "Why can't he stay the night?" I know I looked and sounded pathetic.

"Not tonight Stiles, okay? Ask me next time. And if he ever does, this door stays open. Got it?" He said with this strange tone of rage but like he wasn't mad.

Derek was back in my room in a matter of minutes and he looked nervous. "He's guna kill me." he said as I handed him his shirt.

"No he's not." I said.

"Yes he is. I know it." He said. I hugged him.

"My dad's not as big and scary as you think." He hugged me back.

"His closet full of guns say otherwise." Derek said. I rolled my eyes.

"And you say I'm the drama queen."

My dad called us down for dinner shortly after. I dragged Derek down the stairs. It was weird seeing him so nervous when I'm so used to him being all bossy and in charge.

My dad had the table set. He sat at the end allowing Derek and I to sit next to each other. Although, I knew my dad was guna pull something to make me uncomfortable, it was nice.

"So, my son said you won't have sex with him. Is he not good enough?" My dad blurted out. I spit out my water and Derek nearly choked on his food.

"N-no!" He said nervously. "I just...he's not 18...a-and I don't want to make him do anything if he's not ready...a-and you'd probably kill me..." Derek said. My dad raised his eyebrows at Derek. "S-stiles is the best thing to ever happen to me. I would rather take it slow then risk losing him completely." Derek said more confidently. I smiled wrapping my hand around his. My dad nodded seeming to like his second answer.

"Do you love him?" Was my dads next question.

"Dad." I sighed.

"More than anything in this world." Derek didn't even hesitate to answer.

I looked at him. "What?" I asked. He looked at me. 

"I love you." He said.

I smiled. "Say it again." I said ignoring my dads chuckle.

"I love you, Stiles." He said.

"I love you too, Derek." I replied.

After dinner Derek helped me clean up and I walked him to the door. "I don't want you to leave." I mumbled hugging him.

"Sorry. I'm not disobeying your dad though." He said poking my side.

I jumped a little "I know." I laughed. I rested my head on his chest taking in the few minutes I had left in his arms. "Do you really love me?" I asked.

"With all my heart." He replied. I smiled not answering.

After he left my dad came up to me. "I guess he's okay." He said.

"He's perfect." I said. My dad laughed.

"I'll still kill him if he hurts you."

"I know, dad." I said before heading back upstairs.