That Kind Of Love

I FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT THE LAST ONE THAT I POSTED I DON'T KNOW WHY I MADE IT SAD. I'M SORRY. HERE THIS ONE IS CUTE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! I SHOULD BE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW BUT I WROTE THIS TO MAKE UP FOR BEING A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING.

Scott stared at Derek and Stiles who were cuddled up on the couch together. Stiles was in between Derek's legs, back pressed up against the wolf, the older man's arms wrapped tightly around his small frame. They were laughing, soft kisses pressed back and forth between the two, soft whispers that you could barely hear. Scott wanted that. He wanted that kind of love where you could be so happy for absolutely no reason. He wanted to feel completely, totally, and truly loved.

He wanted that "just checking in" kind of love that he knew they shared. Whenever he was out with Stiles the other would get a text or a call from Derek. He just wanted to make sure everything was okay, to tell him that he loved him.

He wanted that "baby did you eat today?" kind of love that made Stiles' heart skip a beat every time it was asked by the wolf because they all knew the answer was going to be 'no' but he never wanted to admit it, he never wanted to accept the help that he didn't think he deserved. He'd just give short shake of his head and Derek would make him something to eat, sometimes making something for the whole pack.

He wanted that "you're the first person I told" kind of love that they both had. Stiles got into several really good colleges with several scholarships and the first person who found out was always Derek. When Derek got a job at the hospital and was being taken under Melissa's wing to learn what it was like to work the job, he told Stiles. They always told each other first, everyone else could wait.

He wanted that "I gotta kiss you before you leave" love. He would watch Derek basically run across the giant house to meet Stiles at the door, picking him up to spin him around, and press a light kiss on the others lips before he left for school or work or to see his dad. Stiles would force Derek to hang back before a fight so he could tell him he loved him and to be careful and to give him a kiss hoping it wouldn't be the last one they shared. They never left each other without a kiss.

He wanted that "I love you" at all times of the day kind of love that heated the room and filled everyone's hearts who overheard. He wanted to hear someone tell him how much they need him, he wanted the random calls and texts that Stiles got with just those three words and the completely random outbursts where they could be yelling at the top of their lungs at each other and Derek would just stop and mutter "I love you" making every feature of Stiles' face soften and he would smile, the words falling into the air right back or Stiles would grab Derek a beer and the wolf would pull him close and softly tell him those three words over and over and over again until Stiles' face was beat red and the smile on his face would last the rest of the night.

He wanted that "I noticed that you need this so I got it for you" kind of love that the pack saw day after day. Stiles would show up with things Derek needed around the house like milk or shaving cream. Derek would return the favor by fixing his jeep or buying stuff for his favorite dinner to get him to be a little happier about eating.

He wanted that "we're not going to bed until we've made up" kind of love that Derek was so evident on. Stiles would start to storm off toward their room, Derek would pull him back and mutter, "No, you're not going to bed angry at me. We're sorting this shit out." And they'd sit down, talk it out, and be happy again by the end of the night.

He wanted the "wipe away my tears" kind of love that was rarely seen by the pack. Stiles crying was more common, Derek was always there to help him though. Seeing Derek, their alpha cry, now that wasn't normal. They'd only seen him cry once and that was while Cora was hurt. Stiles wiped his thumbs across the others face, pressed a kiss to the others lips, and told him everything would be okay. And everything was, Cora was started to feel better the next morning.

He wanted the "nonstop jokefest until I smile again" kind of love. Normally, Stiles made the jokes, Derek would roll his eyes but let the younger boy amuse himself. But, when it was a bad day for Stiles, Derek would joke. He'd tickle him, find the lamest jokes and puns he could, and he would stop until he could get Stiles to smile at least once before the day was over.

He wanted that "goofy smile when I walk into the room" kind of love that was splattered idiotically across both their faces every day when one of them would come home. They could be gone for no more than ten minutes but the others face would light up when they came back home and it was one of the things that made every member of that pack fall more in love with the alpha pair as they fell in love with each other.

He wanted the "hold me until my panic attack passes" kind of love where Derek didn't even have to take a second to think of what to do when signs started to show signaling Stiles' panic attacks. He'd immediately wrap the other in a hug, sit them somewhere, and whisper sweet nothings into his ear until he started to calm down.

He wanted the "rub my back after work" kind of love that seemed totally cliché in itself but was so satisfying to watch as Stiles forced the alpha to lay down after he'd get home just so he could rub his back. Derek would always protest but allow himself to eventually melt under Stiles' touch.

He wanted that kind of love. The love where you love endlessly and don't think twice about it. He wanted that love where you wake up every morning and smile because that one person is lying next to you and that's all you need.

He sighed looking over at Isaac. "I want that kind of love."

Isaac smiled, "Okay."