Mine Stiles

Part two of Coffee Shop Stiles, as requested by toonsgeek

Hopefully this is good and you enjoy it.

Let me know if you have any requests.

Stiles POV
I was nervous. It was obvious. I was supposed to have dinner with Derek after the pack meeting which was after school which is almost over.

"Dude what is your problem?" Scott asked me as he sat down next to me. I pushed my lunch around. "I uh..I have a date tonight.." I was quiet knowing he'd hear me. "With who!?" He asked excitedly. Lydia and Isaac were also staring at me waiting for an answer. "Derek" I said almost inaudibly. "Seriously? The big bad wolf?" Scott asked. Isaac and Lydia cheered. "Finally!" Lydia said. "Oh my God. He likes you so much Stiles." She continued. I shook my head and smiled. "Can we talk about something else?"

When I got to Derek's he smiled at me. Derek Hale smiled at me.

I walked over to him. He was leaning over the island looking at pictures. I didn't bother looking at them. Instead, I stared at him. "You smell disgustingly nervous." He mumbled. "Thats because I am." I replied. "Why?" He asked. "Cause you're the big bad wolf." I said turning around leaning my back against the counter. My arm pressed against his. "Well I guess the big bad wolf has a soft spot for little red riding hood." he replied bringing his hand down to meet mine.

After the meeting Derek led me to his car. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You know that fancy new restaurant down town?" He opened the door for me. "You mean the one that's like always booked and you can't get in without a reservation?" I laughed. "Yup. We're going there." He said.

"Der, are you sure it's open? Nobody is here." I asked as he parked the car. He got out opening the door for me. "That's because I booked the entire restaurant." He said. "What!?" I hit him. "Why would you do that!?" I knew I was smiling. "Because I wanted it to be special." He answered closing the door and grabbing my hand. I hugged his arm. "You're one of a kind Derek Hale."

After dinner we went back to Derek's. Originally we were going to watch a movie but I talked him into baking instead.

"Hey der." I called. He turned around just in time for me to throw flour in his face. "You got a little something." I laughed. He rubbed chocolate across my lips. "Yeah you too." He laughed. "Wish I had something to clean it up." I said. "I think I can help." He leaned down licking the chocolate off before kissing me.

I started laughing. He pulled away to look at me "what?" He asked. "I'm sorry. Its just..you taste like flour." I laughed pushing my face into his chest. He nuzzled his face into my neck wrapping his arms around my waist. "Pretty sure that's your fault." He said quietly. "I would never do such a thing." I said.

He bit me. Like he literally just bit me. And then he licked me. He licked me where he bit me.

"Um why'd you do that?" I asked. "You're mine." He said kissing my shoulder. "Wait, did you just claim me?" I laughed. "Maybe." He mumbled. I bit his shoulder and licked over the bite mark that didn't even break the skin. "Now you're mine." I said looking at him. He smiled "okay" he whispered.

I hope that this was good and you enjoyed it. I tried my best. If anyone has any requests message me and I'll get right to them. :)