You Still Have All My Heart

So, a bunch of people (toonsgeek Mr_Snugz Always_Reading1410 huskyhercules) requested a part two of 'I'll Always Love You' and I just couldn't say no. Since I can't ever sleep I decided I would write it now before finishing other requests because, well, why not?

I'm literally watching makeup tutorials while I write this. Is that weird? Probably. I don't even care tho.

Slight Scisaac if you squint real hard.

Stiles spent the next four years away at college, only coming back shortly for holidays and over the summer for a couple months between the school years. He decided to attend Columbia University in New York and although it was a struggle at first getting use to not being around anyone he'd grown used to not seeing the pack or his dad for months on end.

Stiles groaned when his phone rang, waking him up. He grabbed it and answered not bothering to look at the caller I.D. "Hello?"

"Hey, kid. You need to get up."

Stiles yawned. "What? Dad? Why?"

"We'll be there to get you soon." John laughed.

"Oh my god. It's Saturday. I forgot." Stiles sat up. "Wait, we?"

"Yeah, Melissa is with me."

Stiles smirked. "Oh."

"It's not like that Stiles."

He laughed. "Sure it's not, dad."

"Just make sure you're ready."

--

Arriving back at home for good was a joyous feeling to Stiles. Not being in Beacon Hills was almost suffocating to him even with all of the supernatural drama that occurred. He didn't even bother unpacking his things before he called Scott up and figuring out what the pack was doing.

"Well, we're all gonna be at Derek's today. He had his old house rebuilt. We were gonna have a barbeque and a bonfire and stuff. You should come. Everyone would love to see you."

Stiles sat there, phone pressed to his cheek. "Are you sure? I don't want to just show up uninvited."

Scott's laughter was loud through the phone. "Stiles, you're pack. You're always welcome."

"I haven't talk to...since we graduated high school."

"So?" Scott asked.

Stiles sighed. "I...he probably hates me. I told him we'd stay in touch."

"He doesn't hate you."

"You don't know that."

"I promise you, he doesn't hate you." Scott sighed. "Look, I can call him and ask if you want me to."

"No, no, just. Can you pick me up when you go, I don't want to show up alone."

--

Scott showed up to the Stilinski's a couple hours later. Stiles' anxiety skyrocketing when he arrived. He walked out to see Isaac sitting in the passenger seat. Stiles smiled and got into the backseat giving both Scott and Isaac and awkward hug from behind.

The ride over was full of conversation, nothing special, just some small talk. They asked Stiles about his time away at Columbia, Stiles answered with the same bored answer as always. The two wolves didn't miss how Stiles' heart sped up as soon as they pulled into the long driveway leading up to the Hale House.