I Don't Need A Bodyguard

narry-ontop here's your request for First Son!Derek Bodyguard!Stiles. I'm sorry it's taken me so long I wasn't totally sure what to do for it but I hope you like what I came up with.

Also, I haven't actually edited this because I'm tired so if there are mistakes I'll fix them later, I swear.

Derek rolled his eyes when his mother entered his room. He was supposed to be getting a new bodyguard today and he didn't understand why his mother was so prominent on him and his siblings having personal bodyguard. They're werewolves for fucks sake.

"I don't get why I even need this guy, it's not like he can protect me against anything."

Talia sighed, "Derek, you're the first son, you need a bodyguard. Not only to hide the fact that you're a werewolf but because you actually need protection."

"But he can't help me!" Derek groaned.

"He's different than the last one, Derek." Talia started, "Now, get dressed we have to leave."

Derek grumbled under his breath but did as he was told, when he walked into the hall he saw a tall, pale, scrawny kid who looked to be maybe twenty-two.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." Derek sighed, looking toward his mother and Boyd—her bodyguard (who's a werewolf he might add).

The kid snorted as Talia sighed, "He's a lot stronger than he looks."

"I can tell." Derek rolled his eyes. Before he had the chance to look back at the younger male he was thrown into a wall, Stiles had a smirk on his face from where he stood, his in the air.

"You're a witch?"

"I'm a spark."

"He's a very powerful Spark, like I tried to tell you." Talia said.

Derek groaned as his mother ushered him out to the party that was being held. He still wasn't used to all the social events he was forced to go to. He hated living in the White House, he hated that his dad was the President, he hated his new life.

"Why are you so broody?" Stiles spoke from where he was standing next to Derek.

"I'm not broody." Derek growled.

Stiles snorted, "You're sitting in the corner at one of the biggest parties I've ever been too in my entire life."

"I hate my dad's parties. It's all 'You're the first son' 'You're dad's amazing' 'What's life in the White House like?' It's annoying."

Stiles nodded not responding as he let his gaze trace the room. The rest of the night passing in a blur as Derek faked conversation and Stiles stood by his side.

--

"I just don't get why it's such a big deal."

Laura flopped down onto Derek's bed next to him, "She wants us to be safe Der."

"We're werewolves."

Laura rolled her eyes, "Yeah, and being in the spotlight is going to drag in more supernatural threats to us, idiot."

"We've always been fine without it."

"God, you're annoying. Derek, we're in the spotlight, which takes our normal threats and add on ten times more, not to mention now that the world knows you're gay, there's like a billion hits out on you."