Brat

niallersgirl890 here's your fox!stiles request. Sorry it took a bit, I've been working like crazy. Hope you like it!!

After the nogitsune, Stiles found out that he was part fox. He wasn't super powerful like the werewolves but he wasn't human anymore either. He could jump and he was stronger than before. He was also able to run really fast. Stiles was still Stiles though. He was still sarcastic and smart and annoying. Except now, he was sarcastic and smart and annoying, with fox ears and a tail. He could turn into a fox completely but when he wasn't fully turned he settled on letting his ears and tail out. He said it made him feel more relaxed. Helped his anxiety a bit, the pack didn't seem to mind.

--

Derek had fallen asleep on the couch one morning after his run. When he woke up he felt a warmth on his chest. He rubbed his eyes and looked to see a ball of orange fluff laying on him. He chuckled running a hand through the fur. "You okay, Stiles?"

The little fox just look at him, let out a yawn, and laid his head back down. Derek wrapped his hands around him to keep him from falling as he sat up. "Well, I need to shower." Stiles looked up at him, head tilted to the side. "Don't pretend you don't understand me."

Stiles jumped onto the floor looking up at Derek who just rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom, the fox running between his legs the whole way there.

"Why are you following me?" Derek asked. "Go away so I can shower."

Stiles just walked in a circle plopping down on the rug that Lydia forced Derek to put in his bathroom and closed his eyes.

"You're a pain." He grumbled turning on the water and pulling off his shirt. "Are you really going to sit in here while I shower?" Stiles just let out a quiet yip toward the wolf.

This continued the rest of the morning and well into the afternoon. Stiles stayed in his fox form and followed Derek wherever he went. Derek didn't seem too irritated by it so maybe that's why Stiles kept doing it. The pack was going to be over soon for a small meeting and some training. Derek grumbled when Stiles decided he wasn't going to change back to participate in the activities.

The wolf was sitting on the couch, reading, Stiles curled up in his lap, when the pack started to arrive. Isaac came over toward the two leaning in to hug Derek and pat Stiles on the head. Stiles though growled when he got close to them, snapping his head up toward the curly haired teen.

"Rude." Isaac mumbled, Derek's brows just scrunched together, his hand dropping onto Stiles' back telling him to relax.

Scott was the next one to walk toward them, he stopped nearby to talk to Derek but apparently it was too close for Stiles because he stood up and barked loudly at his friend, ears bent down as if he was angry. Scott just rolled his eyes and moved to sit in the arm chair across the room.

Erica had decided to plop on the couch right next to the two after her and Boyd had gotten there. Stiles almost immediately jumped up and nipped at her, growling when she asked what his problem was. It didn't stop until she got up and moved. Derek had to swallow his laughter, finding amusement in the situation.

When they finally decided to start training Derek set Stiles down gently and followed everyone outside, Stiles still chasing after him, running in between his feet. Training however was almost useless for Derek though because anytime he would go to fight with one of his beta's Stiles would just jump up in between them and nip at the other person's ankles until they had enough and sat down away from Derek.

"I don't know what your problem is Stiles, but this isn't working. I'm going home." Scott muttered, heading toward his bike.

The betas all seemed to agree following suite. Derek headed back inside.

"Are you done being a brat?" Derek chuckled. Stiles dropped his head to the side as if he had no idea what Derek was talking about. "You know you are. Don't act like you're not."

Stiles just yawned and trotted over to the couch, Derek letting out another laugh. He plopped down next to him, eventually falling asleep with the fox on his chest again.

When he woke up next he still felt warmth and heaviness on him but it was much more than before. This time, Stiles was human, his hears and tail sticking out, the younger drawing circles on the wolf's chest.

"You changed back." Derek yawned. Stiles didn't answer but looked up at him. "What's wrong? Why're you being a brat?"

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Just wanted to spend time with you."

"You're always with me."

Stiles shrugged, "Shut up."

Derek smiled, his hand wrapping around the youngers tail, "You hungry?"

"Always."

"Come on." Derek mumbled, pressing a kiss onto the other lips. "I'll make dinner."