Through The Years

Stiles age 18

I rolled over to see Derek "the big bad alpha" Hale laying in my bed. Short puffs of breath hitting me in the face, his arm wrapped around me tightly.

It wasn't uncommon for me to find Derek in my bed. He came over almost every night. Whether I was already sleeping and woke up to see him next to me, or I couldn't sleep, or I was having a panic attack. He was always there. And I sleep better when he's here.

I ran my hands through his hair feeling him pull me closer and a small smile spread across his face. "Go back to sleep." He mumbled letting out a yawn. I poked his nose before curling into his chest.

"Remember when I saved your life?" I asked.

He chuckled "which time?" He asked pushing his nose into my hair.

"The pool. When Jackson was the Kanima."

He hummed "that one was rough. You're weak body could barely hold me." He joked.

I hit him "Shut up." I laughed.

"Seriosuly, go back to sleep." He yawned again.

"Mmkay Sourwolf."

Age 19

"I don't know how you're still alive." I laughed at Derek after his sister Cora just got done bitching him out.

He rolled his eyes as I grabbed my pills and opened the bottle.

"I'm serious" I laughed feeling someone slap the bottle from my hand.

"What the hell Scott?" I asked.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Taking my adderall?" I questioned starting to pick up the pills that were scattered across Derek's kitchen.

"I should've known Stilinski was on drugs." Jackson laughed.

"Oh, this coming from the poster child for abortions?" I snapped back hearing Derek let out a small puff of laughter and try to put back on his normal brooding face when I looked at him.

"You think you're funny?" He retorted.

I looked at Derek "if I throw a stick, do you think he'll leave?" I asked seeing Derek trying not to smile.

"What do you think you're doing Stilinski?"

"Trying to imagine you with a personality Whittemore!"

"Bro, relax." Scott said.

"Oh my god! It spoke!" I yelled walking out of the kitchen.

I felt someone grab onto my arm as I got into the living room.

"What?" I whined turning to see Derek.

"Chill." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes "Leave me alone Sourwolf."

Age 20

"Why'd you want me to come with you to New York?" I asked Derek as we got off the plane.

"Cause you don't drive me insane." He replied pulling me in another direction.

I watched his eyes light up as we walked outside to see the ground covered in snow.

"Come on, Sourwolf." I laughed opening the taxi door and pushing him inside.

------

"Stiles." I heard in my ear. "Stiles wake up!"