For Realsies

HAPPY 25th  FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL BABY DYLAN FUCK YOU'RE SO GROWN UP NOW I CAN'T HANDLE IT

So, this is another 5+1 I wanted to do. The five times Stiles and Derek acted like they were in a relationship without realizing it and the time they finally figure their shit out.

1.

The feelings Derek and Stiles shared were obvious. Anyone in a five-mile radius would be able to tell but the two always seemed to deny it. It normally consisted of a bunch of little things. The first time it was really noticed was when the two were in the Camaro with Isaac and Cora in the backseat. They were on their way to talk to some pack, the ride was only about an hour away and wasn't about anything major but everyone in the pack knew Derek felt more comfortable when the other pack members joined him in situations like this.

"Do you want anything?" Derek asked Stiles when he pulled up to a 'Five Guys' after his sister asked if they could.

"No thanks, Der." He smiled toeing off his shoes to sit cross legged in the passenger seat.

Derek huffed rolling his eyes and getting a large fry and a Coke along with whatever Cora and Isaac wanted. As soon as they started driving again Stiles glanced over at Derek who just smirked and passed him the container of fries he'd gotten. Stiles let out a happy squeal as he ate some fries leaning over the center console to shove some in Derek's mouth.

Isaac and Cora glanced at each other snorting but not interrupting the two.

2.

Cora hadn't realized how far gone her brother was on the younger boy until she got home after spending the entire weekend at Lydia's and saw the two on the couch playing Grand Theft Auto. It was obvious neither of them had showered in a few days but they obviously didn't care. There were pizza boxes stacked on the coffee table. Stiles was in a pair of Derek's flannel pajama pants and a t-shirt. They were wrapped up in each other's arms, Stiles burst into laughter when Derek tickled his side, ignoring the fact that Stiles was slapping him repeatedly gasping for him to stop. When he finally did it was to wrap his arms tightly around the other and kiss his cheek.

"Hey." Cora finally spoke up, the other two turning to look at her.

"Hey, baby sis." Derek answered.

Stiles waved leaning back against Derek's chest.

"What're you guys doing?"

"Playing video games." Stiles said.

She raised her eyebrows with a smirk on her face. "Alright, I'm gonna go to my room. Don't have sex."