The Night I Fell For The Alpha

This is the basically same as 'The Night I Fell For The Human' except it is Stiles POV

Stiles POV

Scott planned a pack camping trip. I don't go camping for one of two reasons.

1.) I have absolutely no idea how to do anything.

2.) Now that I know monsters are real, who knows what could pop up and eat me in the middle of the night.

I was more relaxed knowing that I'd be with the pack. Scott said I had to share a tent with Derek and although I'm pretty sure he hates me, I felt better. He's the alpha, he can save me from all the scary monsters if they attack.

I was trying to get the tent up but I wasn't doing a very good job. I whined to myself hearing Derek chuckle. He walked over his hand rubbing over the small of my back before disappearing leaving only a faint ghost feeling behind. "Want some help?" He asked.

"Please?" I knew I was whining. I didn't care.

I watched as he started putting the tent up. He had on a tank top and some cargo shorts. Its weird not seeing him in his leather jacket and pants. I like his more casual look. His muscles are fantastic. I never really noticed how buff he is until now.

"Where's this go?" I asked picking something off the ground.

"I'll show you." He said grabbing my hand pulling me over. His touch burned my skin and I almost whimpered as he let go.

Next was the fire, which again, I didn't know how to start. So, it's Derek's job. I watched him getting everything ready. He seems really relaxed and it's different, it's nice.

"I didn't know you knew so much about camping." I said going to sit by him.

"Its common sense Stiles." he replied.

I sighed "I guess I'm stupid." I mumbled in return.

"Your straight A's say otherwise." I smiled to myself shrugging. "Can you get more wood?" He asked. I nodded getting up and forcing myself not to look back at him as I walked away.

After dinner we were sitting around the fire talking. Derek and I were near each other. There was enough space between us that someone else could sit there, but nobody did. Every chance I got I glanced at him. He's so handsome. I don't know why I haven't noticed before. I mean, I've always thought he was attractive but now...he's just. Wow.

I stared into the fire. I kept picturing scenarios with me and Derek. I shouldn't be thinking of him this way. He would never like me.

"Stiles." Scott said breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him making sure I didn't glance at Derek who I knew was looking between me and Scott. I noticed the guitar in my best friends hand and immediately knew what he wanted. I'm going to throw up.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Sing?" He said giving me a 'duh' look.

"I don't sing." I said almost convincing myself.

"You sing all the time." Jackson blurted out. I glared at him.

"No, I don't." I felt Derek's gaze on me.

"You are constantly singing in the locker room." Isaac smirked. I gave him a 'why do you hate me' look.

"In the shower. " Scott added. I didn't look at him. "You write your own damn songs." Scott laughed.

"B-but I uh..I have a sore throat...a-and my d-dad said n-" Lydia cut me off.

"Please, Stiles." She asked. I sighed glancing up at Derek before grabbing the guitar.

"Fine." I said quietly.

Don't have a panic attack now Stiles. Seriously?

I took a deep breath strumming the guitar. I scrunched up my face. 'When was the last time you tuned this Scott?' I thought before retuning it.

"And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya."

I felt everyone watching me. Don't look up. It's okay. Don't look at Derek. You're voice will crack. He'll laugh at you.

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go,"

Derek moved closer to me. When I glanced up he was smiling a little. I looked back at the guitar relaxing a little.

By the end of the night Derek and I were right next to each other. His knee hitting mine as we joked with the pack. Lydia and Allison were the first to go to bed. Then Jackson. The Twins. Isaac. Scott. Leaving just Derek and I.

"You have a great voice." He said quietly. I felt my face heat up.

"Thanks." I replied. He rubbed my back before getting up.

"We should go to bed." He said probably as a way to say he wanted to sleep but knows that I wouldn't know how to handle the fire. I nodded getting up.

I waited eagerly for Derek to come into the tent. I never wanted to like Derek. I never wanted to get butterflies every time I see him. He climbed into the tent zipping it shut.

"You look cold." He laughed. I shrugged.

"A little." He laid down pulling me onto him.

"Better?" He asked. I nodded.

Shit.

I totally fell for Derek Hale.