Sugar

@jordanhearn1998 here is your request! Sorry it took so long!

I've never written anything like this and honestly have no idea if this stuff is correct so if I did mess it up just tell me please!

Derek came home to find Stiles curled up on his couch. He smiled at his boyfriend and walked into his room to change. It was pretty late. Stiles had been with Scott and Isaac all day. Derek was running around and trying to get some stuff done on his house before going back to the loft.

He pressed a kiss to Stiles' forehead waking the other up. "Hi."

"Hi." Stiles replied quietly.

"You hungry?" Stiles shook his head in response. "Okay. You okay?"

"Tired. Don't feel good." He mumbled.

Derek felt like something was wrong but left him to sleep on the couch. He took care of the dishes, did the laundry, read a little bit. Quite a bit of time passed before he heard Stiles wake up.

"You okay?"

Stiles just groaned and curled into the couch more.

Derek sighed getting up and deciding to call Scott.

"Hey." Scott's voice pierced through the phone.

"Stiles doesn't feel good."

Scott was quiet for a minute, "Okay? What kind of 'doesn't feel good'?"

"He just keeps saying he's tired and he's been sleeping since I got home." Derek glanced over at the younger, "something doesn't feel right though."

Scott sighed, "make him check his blood sugar."

"What?"

"Derek. Go in his backpack. Grab the little red bag. And make him check his sugar."

"I didn't know he..."

"Ask him later. Right now check his sugar."

Derek sighed, "Okay." He found the red bag and walked over to Stiles, shaking him gently to wake him up. "Babe, you need to check your sugar."

Stiles just blinked at him for a few moments and groaned, pulling the blanket up more.

"Babe." He tried again. "Scott he won't..."

"Then you do it."

"Okay..."

Scott walked him through what to do to check before they hung up the phone.
Derek pulled the blanket down getting one of Stiles' hands. The younger blinked at him watching him curiously.

"Just poke my finger and the blood goes on the stick."

Derek nodded, "Okay."

A few moments passed before Stiles asked, "what's the number?"

"290"

Stiles groaned, "it needs to be below 180."

"What do you need?"

"Water..."

Derek nodded and went to get him a glass of water.

They sat on the couch together for the next forty-five minutes before Stiles grabbed the bag and checked his blood sugar again.

"Is it better?" Derek asked.

Stiles nodded, moving to curl into the wolf's side.

"Do you feel better? Do you need more water or anything."

"I feel better, Der. Promise." Stiles kissed him.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Stiles shrugged, "I don't know." He sighed, "I just didn't want you to have to deal with anymore problems..."

"Babe, you're not a problem."

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Thanks for helping."

"Always. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Sorry if it's not great