I Might Be In Love

Part two of  'I Won't Say I'm In Love' as requested by @Wolf_201

Derek POV

I woke up feeling a weight against my chest. I yawned looking down and seeing Stiles. I smiled to myself noticing the door was propped open. I rubbed Stiles' back.

"Babe, wake up."

He groaned curling into me more.

"Stiles." I kissed his head.

"I'm sleeping." He whispered.

"No you're not." I laughed. "The door's open."

He sat up turning to look. "Oh my god. I'm so hungry." He said.

"Let me up, I'll make food."

He whined but moved "Can you carry me?" He pouted.

"You're a fucking pain." I replied seeing him smile. He jumped onto my back kissing my cheek as I made my way to the kitchen.

I could hear the pack talking in one of the rooms down the hall. Assholes. I looked at the clock on the stove seeing it was three in the morning. I set Stiles down opening the fridge. 

"What are you making?" He asked. 

"I dunno, what do you want?" I turned to see him jumping up onto the counter.

"You to come over here and kiss me."

I rolled my eyes walking over to him and placing myself between his legs. "Is that so?" I asked wrapping my arms around him.

"Yeah." He said placing his arms around my neck.

I pressed my lips against him feeling him smile. When we pulled away he rested his forehead against mine. 

"You're not just guna leave when you find someone better, right?" He asked sadly.

"There's no one better." I said softly rubbing my nose against his.

"That's not true." He mumbled.

"Yes it is. You're the one I want." I said pressing a kiss against his forehead.

We sat like that in silence for awhile. The pack making an appearance not breaking the silence. Stiles moved so his head was on my shoulder.

"This is going everywhere." Isaac laughed looking at his phone. I glared at him as Stiles sat up and looked at the other.

"Let me see." Stiles said softly. Isaac handed his phone to Stiles. I watched as a smile grew on his face. He turned the phone to show me. He just took a photo of us. Stiles on the counter, head on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

Stiles pushed me lightly. "Don't be such a sourwolf." He said handing Isaac his phone back. "Can you send it to me?" He asked making Isaac nod.

"We have more than just that one." Lydia smirked.

I let out a sigh. "Seriously?" I asked.

Scott nodded. "They're on facebook already." He smirked.

"He's pack. You can't kill pack. You're mother taught you better than that." I mumbled to myself letting go of Stiles. I heard soft laughs from the pack.

"I hate all of you." I said pulling out stuff to make eggs and bacon.

"No, you don't." Erica said.

"Yes, I do."

"No. You lllooooveeee Stiles." Scott teased. I heard Stiles jump off the counter. 

"No he doesn't." Stiles said softly.