Derek, Save Me (Part 3/3)

Before I start this everyone needs to read this.

This story has to do with an eating disorder.

If it is triggering to ANYONE please DO NOT read it.

I don't want anyone to be triggered by my story, so please, please. If you are struggling with an eating disorder and know you will be triggered, just skip this one-shot. Please.

that's all.

The next morning I sat at the island watching Derek cook. He said he was going to make thehealthiestthinghecouldpossiblythinkof and that I had to take at least two bites. Normal bites.

"You know, when I brought up my sister, Laura.." he said. I nodded. "She had bulimia." He said. "Oh" I said quietly. "That's how I knew. You do some of the stuff she did." He said putting a plate in front of me.

It was a cheesy omelette. It smelled amazing, it looked amazing. It probably tasted amazing. I looked at him. "Just two bites." He said. He was leaning against the counter. "How many.." I started. "I'm not telling you how many calories it is Stiles." He said. "Its guna drive me insane." I fought back. "I don't know how many calories it is and besides it will just drive you insane knowing. You need to stop worrying about your calorie intake." He said. "I can't help it" I said. He sighed "I know." He came over to me wrapping his arms around me "please try" he whispered.

I picked up the fork with a shaky hand. I cut off a piece putting it in my mouth. I was right it tasted amazing. Derek kissed my cheek. He started to move away from me. I grabbed his arm "stay" I let out desperately. He replaced his arms around me "okay" he said.

I took another bite and put the fork down. I grabbed his hand. "Can I be done?" I asked. He kissed my cheek again. "Yeah. I'm proud of you." I turned around to hug him.

I pulled into my driveway after school to see Scott's motorcycle, my dads cruiser, and Melissa's car. I walked inside to find everyone in the kitchen. "Whats the occasion?" I asked. "My mom insisted we have dinner together." Scott said looking at his phone. My dad and Melissa we're cooking. I nodded. I think I'm going to throw up.

I walked up to my room closing the door and pulling out my phone.

"Hey you" Derek said when he answered. "I'm being forced to have dinner with Scott and his mom and I can't breathe." I blurted out. "You want me to come over?" He asked. "Please" my voice cracked. "Okay. Relax. I'm on my way." He said.

A few minutes passed before there was a knock on the door downstairs. "Derek?" I heard Scott. "I need to talk to Stiles really quick." He said. "Upstairs on the left." He said.

I opened my door just before Derek got up the stairs. He walked into my room and hugged me. "I can't do this Derek." I cried. He kissed me head. "Yes you can. I know you can." He said into my hair. "Der I can't." I said. He moved making me look at him. "Babe, I get it's scary. I get it's hard. But you can do it. I know you can." He said wiping the tears from my face. I kissed him. "you're not staying are you?" I asked. "You can do this without me Stiles. I will call you later. Okay?" He said. I nodded. "Thanks" I mumbled into his chest.

I take a wheat roll (96) and two buttery Brussels sprouts(35), they all knew I hate them. I plop a disgusting orange spoonful of cheesy mashed potatoes(70) next to my small serving of Turkey(38) as my dad regurgitated his day for us.

Just because I dish it out, doesn't mean I have to swallow it.

I got through dinner not taking a single bite. Nobody seemed to notice, or that's what I thought. But right before everyone was done Scott's mom spoke up. "Stiles honey, why aren't you eating?" She asked. I didn't answer. "Stiles" my dad said. I pushed my food around. "Jesus Stiles just tell them." I shot Scott a glare. I knew he knew but I didn't think he'd be an ass. I should've guessed after the other night though.