Let's Marvin Gaye And Get It On

Song fics. Yay. Okay, go.

"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on. You got the healing that I want. Just like they say it in the song. Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on" Stiles walked into the loft belting out.

"Stiles, shut it. We're having a meeting." I growled.

He glared at me. He reached into his pocket, pulled his hand out giving me the finger,  mimicked the act of taking the cap of a lipstick container(his finger being the lipstick), rubbed his finger across his lips, and shoved his hand back into his pocket.

I heard Scott and Isaac laughing and Lydia mumble something about being "proud of little Stilinski" With Malia adding "That was smooth as fuck."

"Hey Der." Stiles called as I was turning around.

"What?" I groaned.

"We got this king size to ourselves. Don't have to share with no one else. Don't keep your secrets to yourself. It's kama sutra show and tell." He sang nodding toward the stairs and walking closer to me.

I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"There's loving in your eyes. That pulls me closer." He grabbed onto my jacket.

"Stiles, stop." I growled.

"It's so subtle. I'm in trouble. But I'd love to be in trouble with you." He said moving closer so our lips were barely touching. I felt my face heat up. He smirked knowing exactly what he was doing.

He moved away from me and sat on Scott's lap.

"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on. You got the healing that I want!" The two sang, or should I say shouted, together.

Stiles looked at me again. "Just like they say it in the song. Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on." He winked.

He got up wrapping himself around me. "You got to give it up to me. I'm screaming mercy, mercy please. Just like they say it in the song. Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on" 

"Get off me."

"You like it." He whispered before continuing to sing. "And when you leave me all alone. I'm like a stray without a home. I'm like a dog without a bone. I just want you for my own. I got to have you babe." He kissed my cheek.

I watched him dance around the loft singing the words. As much as I wanted to say I hated it, I couldn't. I don't. His voice, as annoying as it can be, is beautiful. He's beautiful.

He came over to me wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on." He sang softly staring into my eyes.

We didn't break eye contact for what felt like forever. Stiles smirked as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" Isaac shouted getting howls from the other pack members.

"What you waiting for big guy?" Stiles asked in a hushed tone.

I rolled my eyes and connected our lips. "You're a fucking pain." I mumbled against his lips.

"You like it." He retorted biting my bottom lip, pecking my lips, and trying to move from my grasp.

I grabbed onto his wrist pulling him back. "We're supposed to be having a meeting Derek." He smirked.

I shrugged "I don't mind an audience." I whispered in his ear seeing his face turn bright red.

I heard the sound of someone pretending to throw up and the pack run out of the loft. Stiles laughed. "Okay, let me go." he said.

I kissed him once more before letting go of him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

He nodded "I'd love too."

This is short, maybe kinda boring idk. I just didn't have time to write yesterday and I have the worst migraine ever so I can't focus. I felt I should update though so this is what you get. I'll probably try to get it another one up later tonight or tomorrow. :)

Are you guys doing anything for Halloween? Dressing up, trick or treating, parties? Ya know.

I'm being Derek. No joke. I'm taking my younger siblings trick or treating and I'm dressing up as Derek.