Overprotective Daddy Derek

Derek POV
"Hey baby" I said answering my phone. "Hi Der, can you come get me?" Stiles replied. "Yeah, are you at home?" I asked grabbing my jacket. "Yup." He answered. "Okay, see you in a few. I love you." I said watching Isaac walk out. "I love you too."

"Where you going?" Isaac asked as I hung up the phone. "To get Stiles and then to the store." I told him. "Can I go?" Isaac smiled. "Yeah." I told him. He grabbed my keys from the counter. "Can I drive?" He asked. "No." I grabbed my keys from him. "Please!" He begged "pup, you don't know how." I said "then teach me!!" He pouted. "I don't know." I headed for the door. "Dad please" he begged. I sighed "fine." I handed him the keys getting into the passenger side.

3rd Person POV

"Isaac, holy shit." Derek said as Isaac stopped a little to close to the car in front of them. "I didn't hit them!" Isaac replied. "Pretty damn close." Derek said adjusting how he was sitting.

"Slow down" Derek scolded. "I'm going the speed limit." Isaac complained. "that's too fast." Derek said grabbing onto the handle above him.

"Don't hit Stiles' Jeep!" Derek yelled as Isaac pulled into the driveway. "I wasn't going to hit his Jeep. Calm down." Isaac said putting the vehicle in park. Derek sighed and got out.

He walked into Stiles' house going straight to the kitchen. "Derek?" Stiles said going into the kitchen. "You okay big guy?" He asked placing a kiss on the older man's cheek. "I let Isaac drive." He said grabbing a bottle of water. "More like he's screaming at me while I'm driving." Isaac said walking in. "Seriously Der?" Stiles asked. "That's not true." Derek replied. Stiles laughed. "Yeah okay babe. Let's go." He said grabbing Derek's hand and pulling him outside. Isaac went to hand the keys back to the alpha. "No." Stiles butted in. "You're driving to the store." He scolded. Isaac sighed. "Derek's just going to yell at me" he said sadly. "Nope. He's not allowed to talk." Stiles smirked. Derek groaned "and he's sitting in the back." Stiles added. "Excuse me?" Derek said. "You heard me Derbear. Back seat." Stiles smiled. Derek glared at Stiles but climbed into the back without a fight.

"Okay, so stop farther away from the car in front of you and then roll up next time." Stiles explained to Isaac. Isaac nodded.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Isaac said as he realized he made a bad turn. "Its fine Isaac. Relax." Stiles said reaching back to take Derek's hand. "We're guna die." Derek mumbled. "Shut your mouth. We're fine." Stiles snapped.

They made it to the store alive and breathing. Stiles laughed at Derek who had this look of panic on his face. "Was I seriously that bad." Isaac asked. "Yes." Derek grumbled. Stiles rolled his eyes. "No Isaac, you did just fine." He told the beta.

They got back to the loft and Stiles helped Derek put the groceries away. "So why are you so against Isaac driving?" Stiles asked curiosity filling the open air. "I'm not against it." Derek answered a little too fast. "Yes you are. You make him feel horrible. It's not a bad driver." Stiles said facing the older male. "I'm not against it. I just don't want it." Derek replied. "Why not? You taught Erica. You promised Liam you would teach him. You even helped Scott when he needed to learn how to parallel park for his road test. What's so different about Isaac?" Stiles wrapped his arms round Derek's neck. The alpha sighed "Erica, Scott, and Liam aren't mine." Derek replied. Stiles gave a confused look. "Isaac is mine. I adopted him after that whole this with his real dad happened. He's my son. A-and I don't want him to grow up and move out. Besides you, he's all I have left." Derek said truthfully. Stiles smiled "Der, you will always have Isaac. Even after he graduates, when he moves out and starts his own family. You will always have him. And me. And the rest of the pack. We're a pack for a reason and I know for a fact Isaac would never even think about leaving you. You're his dad, you're the only dad he has ever had." Stiles reassured Derek. "He had his other dad, his biological dad." Derek said breaking his own heart a little. "That guy might have given Isaac life, but he was never Isaac's father." Stiles said. Derek nodded pushing his head into Stiles' neck.

"Dad!" Isaac called walking down the stairs. "What's up pup?" Derek responded meeting him halfway. "Can I go out with Scott tonight?" He asked. "Yeah." Derek said. "WAIT!" Stiles screamed running over. "Did he finally ask you? Like a date!?" The pale boy squealed. Isaac nodded, red plastering his face. "Do I have a curfew?" Isaac asked. Normally Derek gave him a "home before morning" or something. "Uh..midnight. One at the latest but let me know." Derek said holding in the anger he felt about Isaac going on a date with Scott. Isaac nodded "Thanks." He said running up the stairs. Stiles squealed again. "I've been waiting for Scott to get his head out of his ass for months!" He cheered. Derek let out a small growl before going to the kitchen. "Derek relax." Stiles sighed following. "Scott won't hurt him. You know how he treated Allison." Stiles said. Derek pulled out stuff for dinner "But this is Isaac not Allison. I could care less about Allison. Allison tried to kill me." Derek snapped. "She apologized.." Stiles mumbled sitting at the island. "It doesn't matter. This has nothing to do with Allison." Derek said coldly. "You need to stop being overprotective daddy Derek. What are you guna do when we have our own kids. They'll shut you out if you're too overprotective." Stiles said. Derek glared at Stiles "Sorry, you probably don't even want kids with me." Stiles rested his head on top of his arms which laid crossed on top of the counter. "I want kids with you. More than anything in this world. I just didn't think that was a thought right now. I didn't know you wanted...we're guna have kids?" Derek said excitement wringing the life out of him. Stiles smiled and nodded "But not yet..Not until I graduate and get started with college and everything though. Maybe after college." Stiles thought aloud more to himself than the other. He jumped a little when Derek wrapped his arms around the smaller male. "You want kids with me?" Derek asked still shocked. Stiles laughed "Yes idiot." He kiss the alpha lightly "forever and ever, remember?" He said. Derek nodded. "Forever and ever."

Scott came to get Isaac a couple hours later. "I'm not ready" Isaac whined to Stiles. The other laughed "Well hurry up, I'll keep him company." Stiles said. When the pale boy got downstairs he saw Derek glaring at his friend. "Everything okay?" He asked. "He won't stop glaring at me." Scott said looking at Derek. "Derek, stop it." Stiles scolded. The alpha glance at him mate then back at Scott "You hurt him and I'll kill you." Derek said coldly. Stiles rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't do that Derek." Scott said. "I'm serious. I will rip your heart out." Derek said words filled to the brim with hate. "DEREK!" Stiles yelled. Derek looked at him seeing he was getting angry and let out a small whimper. "It's not like you don't know Scott! Stop threatening your pack! Isaac will be just fine and you know that!" Stiles scolded. Scott wasn't sure how to react and was filled with relief when Isaac came out. "Ready?" Scott asked. Isaac nodded "Just hang on. Dad, can we talk?" He asked. Derek nodded following Isaac into another room.

"What is your problem?" Isaac asked as nicely as he possibly could. "I don't want you to get hurt." Derek answered. "That's not something for you to control. You can't just threaten to rip out someone's heart dad. That is not okay. What you need to do is trust me. Trust that I can make the right choices on my own and allow me to learn from my mistakes. And if Scott hurts me killing him won't do anything but make it worse. If he hurts me I just need you to be there for me. Comfort me. Okay?" Isaac said softly. Derek nodded "I just..." Derek wasn't sure how to tell Isaac what he wanted to. "I'll always be your son." Isaac said as if reading the others mind. Derek nodded as Isaac hugged him. "I love you." Isaac mumbled. Derek smiled "I love you too, pup." 

Sorry I don't have a specific day I post or anything. My schedule is all over the place. My only day off in two weeks is Saturday so trying to update everything in the few hours I have to spare is kind hectic. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. I felt I needed some Derek and Isaac. I dunno.