I Know You

Derek POV

I sighed as the doorbell rang. We were supposed to be having a meeting but the pack kept complaining about wanting dinner. I opened the door grabbing the pizza box and handing the kid the money walking back into the living room.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" I said more annoyed now than I was. Isaac was the only one to speak up "Stiles locked himself in the bathroom and won't come out" he said. I sighed "I was gone for 2 fucking seconds." I handed Isaac the pizza before walking over to the bathroom. "Scott. Get him out. Now." I growled at the beta who was talking to an unresponsive Stiles through the door. "He's having a panic attack" Scott said. I rubbed my face walking into the kitchen.

"Move" I told Scott as I walked back. "Did you seriously make chocolate chip pancakes?" He said looking at the plate in my hand. "Move" I said louder, angrier. He did as I said letting me in front of the door. "Stiles" I knocked. "Its me, open the door." I said "that's not going to work." Scott mumbled. A few seconds later there was a click as the door unlocked. I smirked at the beta and walked into the bathroom relocking the door.

I handed him the pancakes, for some unknown reason, they calm him down. When he told me he laughed saying that even he didn't understand it. I sat behind him pulling him close. "The meeting hasn't even started and you're freaking out?" I said quietly. He didn't answer, instead he started eating the pancakes I made.

"They're really bad lately" he mumbled quietly. "I can tell" I pushed my hand up his chest hooking it onto his shoulder. He leaned back into my touch. "I wont let anything hurt you Stiles." I said. He nodded. "I know"

After he calmed down enough I got him to come out of the bathroom. "Pretty sad his own best friend can't help him" Jackson joked. I glared at him silently telling him to shut up. Scott already felt bad enough.

Stiles walked into the kitchen as I restarted the meeting. I wasn't even halfway through it when I felt the teen latch onto my side. Sighing I wrapped an arm around him continuing what I was saying.

The pack was looking around at each other looking confused. "Come on guys can we focus, please?" I practically begged. "Looks like the big bad wolf isn't so tough after all" Jackson said toward me. "Knock it off" I said. "But that's no fun Derek." He smirked. Stiles peeled himself off of me. "You're an ass Jackson" he said taking a seat next to Scott laying his head on his best friends shoulder. "So I've been told." He replied. I sighed. "Can I finish?" I asked. Everyone groaned but shut up allowing me to finish.

When I was done everyone started to file out except Scott and Stiles. Stiles had fallen asleep while laying on Scott and he didn't want to wake the other.

"Why'd you make him pancakes?" Scott asked when I walked back downstairs after my shower. "They calm him down" I said. It shocks me that Scott doesn't know this. They told each other everything. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "He told me that his mom used to make them for him and we were having breakfast a few weeks ago when he got a panic attack. I went out on a limb and it worked." I explained. Scott nodded looking at Stiles who was starting to stir. He sat up yawning keeping his eyes closed.

When he finally opened his eyes he asked "where'd everyone go?" Scott laughed getting up "meetings over bud" he said. "Oh. Sorry" he said to me. "For?" I questioned. "Falling asleep.." he said vulnerably. "Its fine Stiles" I said sitting next to him. "I should probably go home." He said yawning again. He leaned to rest his head on my shoulder. I chuckled as he started to fall back asleep. Scott walked back out "I'm going home. Don't kill sleeping beauty." He laughed. I waved opening my book feeling Stiles get more comfortable. Sighing I wrapped my arm around him.

I could get use to this.

I was kind of debating a part two for this but I don't know. Thoughts?