Stiles, I Love ALL Of You

This was requested by emolover34 I tried my absolute best. Like I said I've never attempting something like this but I really hope you enjoy it. I'll get the other one up as soon as I can also. Let me know what you thought!! :)

Stiles was walking around the mall with Derek and Lydia. The strawberry blond had wanted to go shopping with Stiles and he managed to drag Derek into the trip too. The first store they had walked into was Sephora and Stiles hated that he was a boy. That boys "can't wear makeup because it's for girls" Why is it just a girl thing? Who made that rule up? He sighed listening to Lydia go on and on about how the mango flavored lip balm is her favorite and nothing could compare except maybe the bright pink lipstick she had just fallen in love with.

What Stiles didn't realize is the looks Derek was giving him. Derek's known for awhile that Stiles is struggling with himself. Watching his boyfriend's mood immediately plummet as soon as they walked into the store made his heart hurt. Derek wrapped his arms around the shorter boys middle breathing in his scent. "You okay babe?" He asked. Stiles nodded "She just spends years in this damn store" Stiles forced a laugh. Derek sighed at the obvious lie letting the subject go, for now.

The next store they went into was some dress store that just opened. Big pink letters spelled out 'DEBS' in front. Stiles squeezed Derek's hand making the other jump out of his little daze. Stiles didn't actually want the other male's attention as they followed Lydia. No, Stiles was currently lost in his own little world. Lydia stopped to look at a couple things smiling to herself when she saw Stiles staring at a dress in awe. Derek didn't miss how as they passed it Stiles let his other hand rub against the material and gently cling before it slipped from his grasp.

"I'm guna go find a bathroom. Let me know if you two go somewhere else." Derek said kissing his boyfriend and walking off. As soon and Derek was out of sight Lydia grabbed a hold of the dress Stiles had been staring at. She grabbed Stiles' hand "Come on." She smiled. "Lydia no." Stiles whined. He told Lydia awhile ago that he liked things he "shouldn't" and that if she told anyone he'd have Derek gut her like a fish. "Stiles, yes." she said squeezing them both into a dressing room. "Look, we're both in here. Now it looks like it's me trying it on. Put it on." She said. "But...Derek could come back any minute." Stiles argued. He really wanted to put the dress on but getting caught by anyone would kill him. Not even Scott knew about this.

Lydia talked him into trying the dress on. The dress was a super cute, casual maroon dress. It had lace covering all of it with lace sleeves ending just above the elbow. And finishing it off with a simple black belt around the waist. "You look great." Lydia said quietly. Stiles stared at himself for a little while before shaking his head "I can't do this." He changed back into his clothes walking out of the dressing room with Lydia on his heels. "Stiles!" Lydia called after him. They ran into Derek as they were leaving the store. He was holding a drink tray from Starbucks "everything okay?" He asked. Stiles nodded grabbing the drink he knew was his and pushing himself as close as he could to the older male.

Stiles spent the rest of the night at Lydia's house. She did his makeup which he whined about but was happy that she did it. "Why do you care so much if people see you like this." Lydia asked him as she applied her own mascara. "Cause it's not right." Stiles responded softly. "What do you mean it's not right? You're highlight is on point right now mister." She replied. He chuckled "Guys aren't supposed to like this stuff. Girls are." he said sadly. "Stiles, that's ridiculous! There are millions of guys dressing the same way I do on a daily basis and its okay for them. So why isn't it okay for you?" She asked. The other sighed "Because I have people like Scott, Derek, my dad, who would totally cut me off if they knew. I can't lose them." Lydia laughed "Scott and Derek would love you no matter what. And I know for a fact your dad wouldn't think any less of you. Stop making up excuses and just go for it. You'll probably be a lot happier if you do."

A few days later Stiles came home with Lydia just before he was supposed to get ready for his date with Derek. When they got there he saw Derek sitting in the living room waiting. "You're early." Stiles said checking the time. "I know. I got you present." Derek smiled getting up. "It's on your bed." He said. Stiles smiled and ran up the stairs hearing the other two laugh.

He walked into his room seeing a box and a little bag with 'Sephora' written on it. His heart started pounding and he felt like he was going to cry. The bag was filled with makeup that was matched for Stiles' skin tone. He opened the box slowly seeing the maroon dress from the store. On the bed next to it was a note.

I love you, princess.

-Derek

Stiles burst into tears walking back down stairs. "Is this some kind of joke?" he interrupted the conversation between Derek and Lydia. "What are you talking about?" Derek asked. Stiles threw the dress at him. "Why the hell would you do this!" He yelled. "Stiles, I-I just...you wanted it." Derek said trying to hug the other. Pushing Derek away Stiles started again "Are you trying to make fun of me?" He let out. Tears staining everything. "No, baby. Why would I do that? I just want you to be happy." He said. "By hurting me!? Great job Derek." He snapped storming into his room and slamming the door.

"I-I just wanted him to be happy." Derek said sadly holding back tears. "I know. I don't think he's mad at you. I think he's scared. He told me he would lose you and Scott and his dad if he did it." Lydia explained. "That's not true." Derek replied. "I know. He's stubborn." Derek nodded at Lydia gripping the dress that Stiles chucked at him and walking upstairs. 

He knocked on the door before opening it to see Stiles sitting on his bed wiping his face. "Please listen to me." He begged. Stiles looked up at him waiting for the other to spew whatever it was he felt he needed to say. "I really didn't want to hurt you. I just..notice how you are and you looked like you really wanted it. I thought you'd like it." He said gaze locked onto the floor. "That's the problem Derek! I'm not supposed to like it! I-if I like it I'll lose everyone." He started crying more. "I'll lose you" Derek felt his heart break as he sat in front of his boyfriend. "Baby, you'll never lose me." Stiles started to protest but was cut off. "Stiles, I love all of you. I fell in love with you not the clothes you wear or how you do your fucking hair. I fell in love with you. Stiles Stilinksi. You'd look beautiful in that dress and you'd look beautiful in a tux. But if you're not happy wearing a tux than I'm not happy. I just want you to be happy."

Derek cheered Stiles up and made his way back downstairs. "Stiles has requested you" He told Lydia. She smiled.

Stiles walked down the stairs after being pulled out of his room by Lydia to see Derek smiling at him. Stiles felt his face heat up as he  got closer to his boyfriend. He had the dress on, makeup that wasn't over the top, and being Stiles, he paired it with his black converse. Derek pulled the other into a kiss. "You look beautiful." He told the younger male as the Sheriff got home. "Hey princess, you look nice." His dad said ruffling his hair and heading toward the kitchen. Stiles couldn't help but smile. "You ready for dinner?" Derek asked. Stiles was washed over with anxiety completely forgetting they were going out for dinner. "Hey, you'll be okay. I'll kill anyone who doesn't think you look absolutely stunning." Derek told him. He nodded. "O-okay." Stiles stuttered turning to give Lydia a hug. "thanks" He mumbled "anytime darling." Derek wrapped an arm around the other "come on gorgeous, we gotta go." He said feeling Stiles wrap himself around the older male. "I love you Derek." Stiles said softly as they made their way to Derek's car. "I love you too Stiles."

I don't know how much I'll be able to update this week. I have cheerleading and work every single day so I'll be gone most of the day. I'll try to update when I get a some free time. Sorry.