But It's Derek Hale

Stiles POV
I've been moping. I'm a moping mess of mopefulness. Is that even a thing? Did that make sense? I don't know. What I do know is that I'm sick of falling for people who are NEVER going to like me back.

First, Lydia Martin. The beautiful red head who I've loved for as long as forever who completely ignored me up until she was sucked into the life of the supernatural and became a fucking banshee. But we're nothing more than friends now and that was never going to change. Shocker-not.

And now I've fallen for the broody, hot-head, mass of muscle, 'I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth', Derek Hale. FANTASTIC.

When Scott found out he told me to tell him. I laughed because 1.) That'll never happen 2.) He won't like me back and 3.) He'll Kill me.

Did I mention HE'LL KILL ME?

"Stiles quit moping." Scott said spinning in my computer chair. "No" I whined pulling my blanket above my head. "What's your fricken problem?" He asked. "I like Derek Fucking Hale" I groaned. "You could be DATING Derek Fucking Hale if you would just talk to him!" Scott practically yelled. "Scott, I love you, but you're insane." I said sitting up. "Derek would NEVER date me." It's sad but true. "You don't know that" Scott replied. "Uh Yes I do. I'm annoying. Derek hates annoying. I'm not a first choice, to anyone. And don't say It's not true because even you chose Allison over me. So why the hell would I be Derek Hale's first choice? I Fuck shit up almost on a daily basis. Let's not bring up the fact that I'm horrible at relationships. Or that I'm not liked by anyone really. And I'm not even close to Derek Hale's standards." I sighed.

I nearly fell off my bed when I heard Derek in my doorway. "Yeah, you are pretty annoying. But at least you're not boring." He started walking in. "As for the 'first choice' thing, you shouldn't be anyone's first choice but yourself. You don't need anyone else to tell you how important you are. If you didn't fuck shit up, what would I do in my spare time?" He sat next to me. Scott had this cocky grin on his face. "You're 17 of coarse you're horrible at relationships. The pack likes you, your family likes you. Who else matters? And if you don't think you meet my standards, you're psychotic." Scott got up leaving. I already knew he'd call me later to be filled in.

"Guess I'm psychotic then" I mumbled. "Stiles, you're perfect. You need to realize that." He said. I laughed "I'm not even close to perfect Derek. Have you seen yourself?" I choked out. He shrugged. "In my eyes you are." He said. "And I wouldn't have killed you if you told me how you felt." He said "cause I feel the same." He smiled at me. DEREK HALE SMILED. AT ME.

"But you're Derek Hale." I said. "And you're Stiles Stilinski." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "And I wouldn't change anything about that." He winked. HE WINKED. OH MY GOD.

The next thing I knew Derek's smashing his lips against mine. It was fantastic. He pulled away pushing his head into my neck. "Mine" he mumbled. I nearly died. "You got that?" He asked sitting up. "You're all mine. Nobody else's" he said. "I wouldn't want to be anyone else's Der." I said seeing him smile before laying on my bed next to me. "Lay down" he whined.

I never thought I would live to see the day, Derek Hale whines.

I laid down feeling him pull me onto his chest. "Mine" he mumbled. I smiled. I'm laying in his arms. But It's Derek Hale. Who would've thought that I'd be in Derek Hale's arms? The one place I never want to leave.