better than revenge

❝ 𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵 𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑬 ❞

𝒔𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒐

♔ ♔ ♔

"woah, look at you, all detective," wil myers laughed from the other side of the phone.

"ay, man i appreciate it. we miss you around here."

"yeah, don't worry about it... i hope you figure out what you're trying to figure out," he trailed. he still didn't quite understand why fernando wanted all this info on serena.

"thanks," the boy replied, about to hang up.

"wait."

"hm?"

"say hi to her for me."

"i'll tell her."

"thanks, bye."

as soon as fernando hung up the phone, his entire demeanor changed. he was marching right back over to serena's and lecturing her about how much he disliked macK and how bad of a person he was.

he threw on a hoodie, and started out the door. however, his phone started ringing... and it was serena. it was a facetime call.

"dios mío..." he cursed, hitting the accept button.

his screen went completely dark, with rainbow lights flashing onto it here and there. finally, serena's face just barely came into view.

"s?" he asked, confused.

fernando could see her shout something at him, but it came out muffled. he pressed his volume up and held the phone up to his ear.

"serena, i can't hear you. are you okay?"

"i'm—" she began, but her voice cut off.

"serena, i need you to tell me where you are."

"okay," she agreed.

"tell me and i will come get you, okay?"

"okay."

"where are you?"

"the omni!" she yelled.

"you're at a nightclub?" he asked.