⁶ dead, gone, & buried.

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋.

i'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here 'cause i remember it all too well

"rena, i simply cannot believe you chose the big apple over LA! i mean, you could've come lived with cam, lenny, and i!" sofia exclaimed

sofia lense was always what serena considered her best sister. she didn't have the greatest relationship with her other sisters, but her and sof looked out for each other when they were younger.

"right, sofi, because me, you, your boyfriend, finnegan, and your 500 lb dog would fit into your one bedroom apartment," serena joked in return.

"cameron and i can always use one more person on the rent. that hole in the wall is costing me an arm and a leg, even when split down the middle..." sofia humorously murmured.

"still no big break?" the younger girl frowned, taking a sip of her coffee.

"not yet. but i think it's coming soon!" she responded faithfully. sofia had been dying in LA while trying to break into the fashion scene.

a couple months back she got hired at chanel as a fashion designer, but she hadn't came anywhere close to getting anything on the shelf. it was tough.

"i'm sure you'll get it one day," serena added hopefully.

the girl dug her old keycard out of her pocket as they approached the front office. serena didn't ever want to step foot back into this office out of the humiliation of what was happening, but she needed to grab her laptop charger and a couple other things before she left. thankfully, she had sofia to drag in with her today.

they entered the front doors and were immediately shot down by an array of perplexed, crossed, and bitter expressions. everyone knew about her blow up with peter and aj.

"can i get this straight real quick?" sofia whispered. she seemed uncomfortable as they stiffly ventured through the workplace.

"sure," serena sighed. she didn't want to explain this story for the hundredth time. but she would.