⁶ karma is my boyfriend

𝑲𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑨

karma is my boyfriend

🎶 KARMA IS MY BOYFRIEND, KARMA IS A GOD! KARMA IS THE BREEZE IN MY HAIR ON THE WEEKEND

🎶 KARMA IS MY BOYFRIEND, KARMA IS A GOD! KARMA IS THE BREEZE IN MY HAIR ON THE WEEKEND. KARMA'S A RELAXING THOUGHT 🎶

"Aren't you envious that for you it's not!" Serena and CJ sang, drunkly pointing straight at MacK. Even while sloppy, the poor guy still couldn't catch a break with these two.

🎶 SWEET LIKE HONEY, KARMA IS A CAT. PURRING IN MY LAP CAUSE IT LOVES ME. 🎶

"How do you even fit this many people in a 900 square foot hole in the wall?" MacK yelled to Belle, who merely shrugged her shoulders.

He didn't know if he was completely tripping balls, or if the amount of people nearly tripled from when they arrived. This many people within four walls was concerning, and he was almost waiting for the floor to break.

Serena was at least having fun though. CJ was too. They were drunk when they got here, but weren't acting drunk. They were definitely acting drunk now.

"How do you even know this many people?" Serena added, wobbling a little as she jumped around.

"I tell my friends, and they tell theirs!" Isabelle grinned, grabbing the blond as she got close to eating shit into a wall.

"Spider-boy king of thieves!" CJ hollered, posing in his Spiderman pajamas. He even put his little Spiderman hood on.

"I wish I moved here instead of New York!" Serena contradicted her decisions. Who would've thought you could enjoy yourself, let alone have the time of your life in Washington?

"I wish I stayed in San Diego!" MacK responded, wiggling his arms.

"Fuck that bitch San Diego!" CJ threw up two middle fingers. He looked absolutely hilarious with his Spiderman PJ's. "I love Columbia!"

"This isn't Columbia!" Belle corrected.

"Yes it is!" he argued, pulling off his hood to see who he was even arguing with.

"District - of - Columbia," MacK sounded out slowly, widening his eyes. He didn't even know how he knew that.

"Shut up you - Chance - the Rapper - eyebrows," CJ choked, unable to form words from his lack of breath.

Serena began to uncontrollably giggle, staggering backwards and bouncing off a guy.

"Sorry!" she immediately apologized with a contrite grimace.

The man looked at her with an accepting smile. Belle was observing the scene, having a feeling that some fun was brewing.

"Don't worry about it," he assured, as Belle step forward and stood beside Serena.

"This is Serena!" Belle introduced, moving her hands around Serena's head, as if she was presenting her to the guy.

"I'm Nate!" he chuckled, swaying back a little. He was most definitely sober, and probably the only one in this whole party that was.

"Serena is super drunk, but she is super nice! You would love her so much!"

Nate looked at the blond with confusion. She seemed lost too.

"What're you doing?" Serena whispered to Belle with an irritated expression.

"Go with it!" Belle cheered, nudging her before walking off.

Serena gazed blankly at the young man. He had dirty blonde hair — it was almost sandy. His eyes were emerald green, but light enough to be seen as blue.

His aura was warm and trusting. His body language was calm and careful, and also quite laid back. But even his friendliness couldn't hide his alluring charm.

"You wanna step out?" the girl asked shyly.

"Of course," Nate beamed radiantly, following her out to the balcony.

Belle studied the pair, a lippy smile etching her face as they moved out to the balcony. She immediately recognized the guy when Serena fell into him.

Nate had a worthy moral compass, great ethics, and a sound heart. Despite only knowing Serena for less than a day, maybe Nate could be somewhat of a twist for her.

"Belle, who is that guy with Serena?" MacK squinted. Although drunk, he wasn't stupid enough to let one of his friends wander off alone with a guy.

"He's Jovie's cousin. Sweetest guy ever," Belle assured, referring to her best friend. "Wouldn't they be cute together?"

 "Wouldn't they be cute together?"

fernando pov next lol