❆ i think its cause of me

❝ 𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 ❞

i don't know anything but i know i miss you

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"oh my god. s!" megan cooed loudly, springing into the young girl's arms.

"hey, meggy," she returned softly, nestling her face into the woman's shoulder. it's been awhile for them. it's been awhile for all of them.

"no wonder the boys were dead silent in the dining room, they were probably invested in whatever you had to say!" arica chuckled, wrapping her arm around the newly-appearanced brunette.

"wow," yainee gasped, unable to believe her eyes. serena looked so mature, "the dark hair looks gorgeous." she complimented in awe.

"thank you," serena whispered with appreciation.

she made her rounds of the few spouses in the living room. along with yainee, arica, and meg... haes, sarah, maria, and jary were there as well.

there was also a new girl. strangely, serena recognized her. the woman's appearance was peculiarly fresh in her mind. she couldn't put her finger on it though.

"hi! i'm serena!" she greeted kindly, extending her hand to shake.

"i'm lena! it's nice to meet you," she responded, shaking her hand fragilely. "i think i met you in the bathroom the other day!"

"oh, no way? that was you?" serena laughed, recalling the interaction. she was the girl that liked her outfit when they were at meze.

"well it's no wonder you looked familiar!" lena exclaimed.

it seemed the entire room went quiet when they began to converse. serena didn't think anything of it until she saw the troubled look on haeley's face especially.

"soooo... you guys wanna... drink?" serena asked stiffly, aware of the rising apprehension within the four walls.

"that sounds amazing right now." yainee agreed, already on her way to raid juan's liquor cabinet.

perhaps if they were drunk, marlena and serena couldn't truly know who each other were.

❝ 𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 ❞

fernando fiddled with his fingers at the dining table, eyes periodically losing their way in conversation as they gazed out into the foyer.