last kiss

❝ 𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 ❞

your name, forever the name on my lips

your name, forever
the name on my lips.

Fernando and Marlena walked hand in hand along the side of the quiet San Diego streets

Marlena was nothing like Serena. She was almost the complete opposite.

The girl was quite tall for being a young woman. She had dark wavy hair and her eyes were a mesmerizing green. She also only wore gold jewelry.

Serena was always a little quiet, but Marlena was much more introverted. She was shy and sensitive, with very important morals and ethics.

She was good for Fernando. At least, he thought she was. She didn't ask too many questions, and was nothing but caring toward him.

But there was still that sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. The feeling that peaked everytime he looked over at her thinking she would be Serena...

He couldn't let that affect their relationship though. As far as he was concerned, Serena was gone.

Serena needed to be dead to him.

Marlena was all he had now, and he couldn't imagine letting the ashes of him and Serena spread around her. He couldn't ruin this.

There was a lot of hate in his heart right now. He didn't know why he still cared about Serena. She literally ran off with MacK — possibly the only person she herself hated in this world.

No matter how much he wanted to call MacKenzie and give him a piece of his mind, he couldn't simmer enough anger for that guy. All he could feel was the burning feeling that arose when he pondered about S.

"I'll see you later," Fernando bid adieu, kissing Mar on the cheek as they approached the entrance to the Padres Clubhouse.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight," she smiled with a nod, waving as she walked away.