i wish you would

❝ 𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 ❞

windows down you pass my street the memories start

windows down
you pass my street
the memories start

windows down you pass my street the memories start

they say late nights were for lonely people.

but somehow, even with marlena soundly asleep next to him... he couldn't still couldn't resist the feeling of an isolated guilt creeping up on him.

serena had slithered her way into his mind again. unfortunately for him, almost anytime he saw the ocean or looked up at the sky it was associated with her crystal blue eyes. so beautiful and full, yet so hypnotic and haunting.

fernando sat up, gazing out the window at the lamp-lit streets. why couldn't he go even a night without restlessness and serena?

he reminded himself this was just a side-effect of a break up. but... what if this was karma...? what if he was the one who fucked up. that couldn't be... right?

the boy rubbed his dark eyes, trudging into the living room with a slight stumble.

his irises immediately fell onto the kitchen countertop. the place where he called serena and told her he never wanted to see her again.

why was he like this? why couldn't he just let go? why couldn't he live without regrets? why was he regretting serena even though he didn't regret her at all?

even if he was sorry, it wasn't like they had another chance. she probably thinks he hates her now — which he did — at least, he was pretty sure he did...

'fernando, stop' he internally disciplined himself, rolling his eyes at his bizarre thoughts.

the boy grabbed a water from out of the fridge, then crawled back into his own bed.

marlena was still out like a dead light. a part of him felt bad for her sometimes.

he was starting to question if he even loved her for her, or if he loved her because she was nothing like serena.