bigger than the whole sky

❝ 𝑩𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀 ❞

every single thing i touch becomes sick with sadness

becomes sick with sadness

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

pretending.

there was nothing serena lense hated more in her entire life than pretending.

whether it was pretending to like someone, pretending to enjoy crockpot chicken, or pretending to have finished an important paper... she couldn't stand any of it.

perhaps it was because she'd been putting on a masquerade her entire life.

it started small. from a very young age, the girl would behave differently around certain people. everyone did that.

but soon it got bigger. she would pretend just to keep a harsh grip on her pride, and that was one of the things she still couldn't let go of.

obviously she studied psychology, she knew the causes and fixes to these types of things. but, even after seeking professional help multiple times she still couldn't stop.

the narcissist in her loved pretending. it loved insisting that it was always right. it loved dwelling on solvable situations to make them worse.

she wouldn't consider herself a master at anything, but when it came to this emotional void she was simply too good at being sad.

and the moment she walked away from fernando she felt this dead-pit feeling in her stomach. it was her heart regretting how her mind argued intolerantly with him when he attempted to apologize.

it was her natural urge to forgive... but this time, her pride was shattered much too late. it would be too pathetic to re-approach him and forgive him after the fact. hell, she wasn't even sure if she'd willingly approach fernando ever again.

serena used to not be able to stand fernando. but now, she couldn't stand herself.

she was beginning to look like the antihero.

❝ 𝑩𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀 ❞
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"you dated serena?" marlena asked, pupils dilated as she stared at the boy across from her.

he nodded, almost shamefully. fernando was crazy in the brain right now over how he could ever love someone like her.