⁶ push my buttons

macK & CJ takeover hehehe 🤹🏼‍♀️🃏🥸🧚‍♀️🧯

❝ 𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 ❞

you give me everything and nothing

"macKenzie evan gore if you try anything today i will assist whoever gives you the biggest ass kicking of your life," cj threatened, as his best friend stood aesthetically on the top step of the dugout

macK's focused gaze shifted over to his best friend. a devious smile crossed his face, as his name was called to take the field. he didn't utter a word, just jogged out to the mound.

cj shook his head, tucking his hat down as he followed macK out and took his place in the infield.

he glimpsed up at the batting order on the jumbotron. they'd be seeing fernando this inning.

H. S. KIM
F. TATIS JR.
J. SOTO

cj was a little nervous to play against his former team again, but he'd been doing it well for the past two days. he robbed some crazy hits and came up clutch a couple times, which was always uplifting against your former ball club.

he wasn't as nervous for himself as he was for macK though. macK had transformed into an entirely different person in a little under a year. he was more passionate and smug, sometimes even cocky.

this new groove was not gonna bode well against the padres. because, they were either gonna shut up and take it... or chomp back. and who didn't chomp back?

so, today, macK needed to shut up and let his artful pitching speak for itself.

from the home dugout, stood fernando tatis jr. he watched his arch-enemy m-gore throw some warm up pitches, before discreetly moving his eyes toward xander and tom, who were whispering lowly to each other as they eyed him.