oh my love is a lie

❝ 𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 ❞

this is why they shouldn't kill off the main guy

•°. *࿐ ❝ 𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 ❞ •°. *࿐

"is this seriously the best you could get?" serena spat with a humorous disgust, but it was mainly confusion. she put her terror on hold to scold the man in the drivers seat."we couldn't even drive your bronco?"

"serena lense so help me if you don't shut up i will steal your cat and sell him on the black market." ty raged, stomping on their laggy golf cart's gas petal. it didn't make them go any faster. they were still going 25 on a 70 mph interstate.

"hey! leave finn out of this! we're gonna die because of you!" she screamed as a car sped past them and honked loudly.

"at least if we die aj wont sue me for stealing the grounds crew's golf cart," the mariner shrugged, throwing on his brakes to purposely piss off the person that was tailgating them.

"stop!" serena yelped as they were nearly rear-ended. the expression on her face was priceless. she was ghost-white, almost preparing for death.

the car changed lanes and bolted past them, cursing them out as it did.

ty - who was entirely decked out in his mariners uniform - held his middle finger out and yelled shut up. talk about attempting to keep  low profile...

"no wonder that guys a b**** he looks like cal!" ty complained, making a snide remark toward his former teammate, fellow canadian to serena, and kick-ass padre cal quantrill.

"ty, i'm gonna kill you." the psychologist choked, holding on to the ceiling handle as he jerked the golf cart across three lanes and onto the freeway exit.

"cal blocked me on instagram," he told nonchalantly, completely unfazed by his reckless maneuvering.

"well, no wonder dips**t. you made a highlight reel of him giving up home runs to you, then tagged him." serena snapped.

"but it was on my private account... i would've thought he could take a joke, but apparently not!" he defensively shouted over the loud honking that was probably at him.

ty held his arm out and signaled right in lieu of a blinker, then turned into the in-n-out burger parking lot. as if in slow motion, he afterward skirted their little cart up to the drive-through.

"your wife needs to take away your social media," serena mumbled, as ty slammed on the brakes next to the drive-through worker.