hits different

❝ 𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 ❞

shit my friends say to get me by

•°. *࿐ ❝ 𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 ❞ •°. *࿐

"hey man, what're you doing?" ha-seong asked fernando, somewhat nosily gazing over the boy's shoulder.

he showed up to petco awfully happy that day. although a hurricane was expected to hit san diego, fernando's cheery demeanor calmed the entire city because there was not even a cloud in sight.

fernando was laying in the grass on his stomach, sunglasses on as he watched film on one of the ipads. beside him was his cellphone, open to his text messages.

the boy shifted quickly and powered his phone off, before tensely looking up at his teammate.

"nothing," fernando smiled sheepishly, "just film review, y'know?" he speedily attempted to cover. it ultimately only made the situation more strange though.

"uhhh... okay..." kimmy returned. he was never one to pry, but what the hell? "is everything okay?" he continued.

"yeah, i'm great." the outfielder assured.

"you are?" the shortstop grimaced. it was extremely out of the ordinary for fernando to not be sulking in the clubhouse alone while secretly listening to sad country music right now.

"yeah!" fernando grinned.

"awesome!" ha-seong cheered, mimicking his merry energy. he then proceeded to walk off with an utterly confused expression after the bizarre interaction.

fernando scanned his surroundings once his teammate disappeared, then opened his phone back up.

serena's contact lit up the screen. he hit the message button, then switched tabs to his notes app.

there were a couple of enormous paragraphs typed out that he was planning to send to her after their unexpected run-ins the past few days.

but instead he opted for the most simple one underneath them all. the one that contained two words and a screenshot.

he copy and pasted it into their conversation, then anxiously hit send.

holy cow.

•°. *࿐

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝