high infidelity

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

" i didn't know we were keepin count

" i didn't know we were keepin count. "

revival

"this place is absolutely depressing," yu sighed, dropping yet another box in the moving truck.

"you're depressed? i can't even believe it's real." wil joked sadly, sitting down on the curb. he broke his toe yet again, so it left him some time to come down to the 619.

serena was inside packing the rest of her clothing, leaving the ambivalent pair to themselves. both of them had mixed feelings. but both of them also knew there was no going back. their was no convincing otherwise, or mind changing. serena was leaving.

"everything's changing," the sagacious man nodded.

"i don't think i like it." the outfielder frowned. yu took a seat next to him on the curb. his arms were growing tired after moving over half the furniture while wil and serena shadow boxed.

"that's just hypocrisy coming from you, mr. cincinnati," he humorously corrected, gazing up at the blue sky.

"i had no other choice but to go there!" wil defended, outstretching his legs.

"really? i heard aj was pulling for you back. they dropped profar for you," yu raised his eyebrows.

"let's not talk about this. let's talk about the disgustingly awful organization serena is on her way to," the man changed the subject.

"i do have to give her props. she chose them over the dodgers."

"she's too good. if i got pushed out and cheated on by my temperamental boyfriend i would've went to the dodgers," wil snickered.

yu inhaled. he hated the idea of what fernando did. he was one of the five people that knew. of course it was peculiar that fernando showed up with another girl for dinner on the diamond, but that could've been anyone. as far as the rest of the organization knew, serena and fernando were still together.

she only chose to tell select people. select people who could keep a secret, or already had the secret. serena presumably didn't want the media to blow up until she left town.

him, wil, haeley & blake, and jake (the one who broke the news...) were the only ones who knew the entire story. they knew about her fault in it, but they also were aware and taken aback by fernando's.

"are you two hungry?" serena called, peeking her head out of the empty townhouse.

"yes!" wil exclaimed, throwing up a thumbs up. yu nodded in agreement.

"i have to bring my last kitchen box out, but how about you two walk to spill the beans? i'll meet you guys there." she suggested.

"okay, we'll see you there," yu agreed, motioning for wil to get up so they can begin walking.