∞ damned if i do

❝ 𝑳𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑨𝒁𝑬 ❞

i just wanna stay in our lavender haze

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i just wanna stay in our lavender haze

"hello, hello!" serena sang, as fernando took her into his arms and spun her around.

"you didn't tell me you were coming!" he said wide-eyed, putting the girl down.

"i wanted it to be a surprise," she smiled, unaware of the building crowd of fernando's teammates behind them.

a pompous smirk etched the boy's face as the entire padres baseball club stared at them expectantly. the rumors had already flew about them, and despite their stiff efforts of denying their relationship... serena was too valuable to hide.

serena watched fernando's eyes flickering onto someone behind her. she attempted to turn her head and see what was going on, but suddenly fernando took her face into his hands and kissed her gently.

"i'm glad you came," he whispered, heat rising in his cheeks as the whooping and hollering started from his teammates.

"you rascal!" serena exclaimed, playfully punching his chest as they both turned to face the team.

"y'all are cute!" blake shouted. everyone began clapping, almost in agreement. it had to be the most cheesy and embarrassing moment of their lives.

the blond looked down, in attempt to hide her blush. fernando pulled her in closer to him, his arm finding her waist.

"you down for chipotle?" he asked.

"always."

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

∞ ∞ ∞

"finny!" serena chirped, as her kitty perked its ears up from the other side of the phone. she could feel fernando smiling from beside her.

"how's chancho?" the boy asked, as arica's face came into view.

"chancho is busy chasing his tail out on the balcony. i don't think poor finnegan knows what to think of him," arica chuckled in response, her eyes finding the energized puppy through the window.

"he'll get used to him," fernando shrugged, "i just hope he doesn't eat finnegan."

"you're foul," serena stated sternly, as arica tried not to burst out laughing on the facetime.

"thank you arica! we appreciate you!" fernando sang, dropping his head into frame.

"anytime, chancho and finnegan are sweethearts!" she returned, "i'm gonna take chancho on a walk, but i'll see you two later!"

"bye!"

"told you arica is great with pets," fernando said, taking a bite of a chip.

"no doubt," serena agreed, her fingers tracing over the reflective table, "are you alright?" she finally asked.

"i'm great," he unhesitatingly responded. there was not even a drop of nerve in his response, "why?"

"you were so nervous before the game... and you got booed pretty harshly. everytime a ball came near you they'd just start booing," she frowned. she hated the idea that people though fernando was a bad person because of a couple mistakes.

"don't worry about me, s," fernando stated heartfeltly, "i'm back on a field. that's all that matters."

"i know," serena mumbled.

it pained fernando knowing his problems upset serena so deeply.

when they first met, serena was so proffesional. she made his feelings valid, but also altered them so he could witness them under a different lense.

but now that they had grown so close, he realized it wasn't going to be strictly straightforward anymore. serena had more input than just the truth. she also had her own ideas that derived from her own emotions and feelings. they were a lot more than just coworkers or clients now.

they were lovers.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

serenalense

In this photo  👤 haeleyryane  👤 meganalexagrisham  👤 yaineemachado  👤 sarahhwacha

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

In this photo
  👤 haeleyryane
  👤 meganalexagrisham
  👤 yaineemachado
  👤 sarahhwacha

Liked by kaciehosmer, snellzilla4, and 6,920 others.
serenalense Us on our way to fuck up the Chase Field pool

View all 58 comments.

yaineemachado We're really out here

fernando_tatis21 😂

brent_honeywell Plz don't bring the water gun again

anon361801 SHES DEFO WITH TATIS

meganalexagrisham OUR swimming pool now 😏🏴‍☠️