Requiem Of The Murderer - E And Ghost 01

Regional Cup Youth Tennis Competition, the primary group final is underway.

"Come on, Yang Yang!" Xiao Yi stood in the first row of the audience, cheering on Luo Yang who was playing.

Qin Ou's twenty-four hour filial father held an umbrella for Qin Yi, who was jumping up and down, for fear that this little red-white baby would get sunburned.

Yang Fan watched the battle with Coke, "Luo Yang was in good shape!"

Luo Tian and Ma Xin were also standing in the first row, watching the game nervously. Everyone from SCI came to cheer on Luo Yang. And other little players from their school district, as well as teachers and classmates also cheering for Luo Yang.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were sitting in the middle of the stand, Zhan Zhao was holding a can of drink with his legs crossed, analyzing the psychological situation of Luo Yang and his little opponent.

"Cat." Bai Yutang yawned, "Children's psychology shouldn't be within the scope of psychology, right?"

"Ah, this research topic is very popular recently!" As soon as Zhan Zhao mentioned this major, he immediately became excited, and Bai Yutang was dizzy with a long list of terms he was currently researching.

"Brother, do you want to drink cold drinks?" Bai Chi came over with a plastic bag of cold drinks to share.

"Chi Chi, what is the ratio?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Now it's the second set, three to one. Masculinity broke the opponent's serve." Chi Chi said.

"Isn't that kid who wins two out of three rounds?" Bai Yutang counted the time, "Yang Yang serves and kills him in one go in this round!"

Zhan Zhao also nodded.

Not far away, Zhao Hu and Ma Han also came. They just went to prepare the equipment for departure. Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue contacted yesterday, they took off tonight and will be there early tomorrow morning.

"It's all ready." Zhao Hu sat down in front of Zhan Zhao and the others, and asked Gongsun who was in front of them, "How is it?"

"Looking from now, the chance of winning is 90%!" Gongsun was very confident that Yang Yang would win.

Ma Han also sat down. At this time, several boys who looked like middle school students came over and asked Ma Han, "Oh, brother, borrow your lighter."

Ma Han looked at them and shook his head, "No."

"Then what are you holding in your hand?" The three teenagers seemed a little dissatisfied, and pointed to the lighter in Ma Han's hand.

"Hey, kid!" Zhao Hu glared, "Have you grown up and smoked? You even borrowed fire from the police, from what school are you?"

A few children were startled and ran away.

"The kids these days are really..." Bai Chi shook his head.

Zhan Zhao saw that the opportunity was good now, so he jumped down a step, sat next to Ma Han, and smiled at him.

Ma Han was taken aback by him. When Zhan Zhao showed someone a cat-like smile, it was basically either a split or a fission. He moved away a little bit subconsciously.

"Hey, little Ma." Zhan Zhao reached out and patted his shoulder, "Let's talk!"

"What are we talking about?" Ma Han asked nervously.

"For example, this lighter." Zhan Zhao pointed, "Who gave it to you? It's like your treasure."

"Oh." Ma Han seemed relieved and said with a lighter, "It was given by the person who taught me to shoot."