Toothless Murderer - Mysterious Figures 23

Zhao Hu and others brought the remaining two "pawns" back to SCI.

In the interrogation room, Wang Chao and Zhang Long interrogated the two of them. Because the evidence of the crime was solid, they both confessed honestly.

It turns out that these two people also belong to Chang Yan's fan club, but in fact, Chang Yan's fan club is just a cover.

It was only then that everyone knew that Xue Tiancheng valued these people at the very beginning. He happened to find out that Li Rui was a fan of Chang Yan, and Wang Yue had a certain split personality. He had interviewed Chang Yan, so...he asked everyone to join the fan club, to facilitate the transmission of information, and this information is hidden in the advertisements that imitate the emails that Changyan fans will send in groups.

Among the two arrested people, one was the man with the birthmark that the villagers saw.

At first, Wang Yue did not join this revenge plan, but Xu Qiang who used a false identity. It's a pity that Xu Qiang died in an accident, and Xie Tian made Wang Yue take his place.

Xie Tiancheng's plan this time has actually been implemented for a long time. During this process, not only did he get sicker and sicker, but he also changed several batches of chess pieces.

And the reason why there are so many messy fingerprints on the materials and the walls of the basement is because the materials were collected by many people, and the basement is a deception used to divert SCI's attention.

Everyone's previous reasoning was correct. Originally, Xie Tiancheng didn't want to do it so quickly. According to the reminder he left for everyone, the first one to find should not be Wang Yi, but the man with the birthmark.

It's just that he didn't expect Zhao Jue to come out halfway, which made Xie Tianlang's death premature. Therefore, Xie Tiancheng had to temporarily change his plan, and took the lead in using Wang Yi's chess piece. Of course...he was finally seen through.

As for how Zhao Jue found these two chess pieces before Zhan Zhao, no one knows except Zhao Jue.

After Ma Han and Zhao Hu came back, everyone heard that Zhao Jue had suddenly left in an emergency, and they were helpless.

Zhan Zhao frowned after listening to the review of the case which was no longer meaningful, and looked at the two people in the room with his chin in his hand.

Bai Yutang was familiar with Zhan Zhao's expression, and was a little puzzled, "What's wrong?"

"Hmm..." Zhan Zhao tilted his head and rubbed his chin, "I always feel something is wrong."

"It's really not right." Bai Yutang said, "I can't figure out how Zhao Jue found clues to find these two people, unless..."

Zhan Zhao looked at him.

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows slightly, "He knew where these two chess pieces were early in the morning."

"What clues did you miss during this period?" Zhan Zhao frowned and felt that he might have lost sleep for a long time.

At this moment, Zhang Long and Wang Chao's voices were suddenly heard from the interrogation room, "Hello, what's the matter?"

Looking again, I saw the two people inside suddenly rolled their eyes, and then their bodies became stiff.

Gongsun went in to check, and shook his head at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang—dead.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang couldn't help frowning—both are dead...

At this time, Bai Yutang's phone rang. After he answered, he looked at Zhan Zhao, "Mao'er, Li Rui and Wang Yi are both dead."

Zhan Zhao frowned slightly, "They're all dead..."