The Murderer Who Returns from Hell - I Will Be Back 09

Chen Mi wiped her hair, walked over to open the door, and was taken aback...

Bai Yutang and the others found that the elevator stopped at the 11th floor. Zhan Zhao pressed the button, and the elevator started to go down... indicating that the people who went to that floor before had already got out of the elevator. Xu Lie was so anxious that he couldn't wait for the elevator, so he rushed into the stairwell and ran up.

After all, Xu Lie used to be a professional muay thai athlete, and he was also a sports fanatic.

Bai Yutang asked Qin Ou and Zhan Zhao to go up together, and chased him upstairs.

Zhan Zhao would never run up to the 11th floor on foot, so he stood and waited for the elevator.

Qin Ou scratched his head, "Don't be so nervous... It's not that Chen Mi is powerless, his strength is not bad."

When Bai Yutang and Xu Lie ran up to the 11th floor almost instantly, they rushed out of the corridor and saw that the door of Chen Mi's house was open, and there seemed to be a faint figure at the door.

"Fuck! Perverted mummy, kill me..." Xu Lie roared, and kicked directly into the door with a flying kick.

Behind him, Bai Yutang followed to the gate and took a look in. He quickly grabbed Xu Lie's arm with his sharp eyes. give him a hand

Xu Lie's foot finally stopped less than one centimeter from the tip of the man's nose at the door...

Look again, the one standing at the door who was almost kicked in the nose by Xu Lie was Grandpa Chen who was holding a soup pot.

Grandpa Chen's grandpa Xu Lie staggered in fright, and Chen Mi was also startled, so she hurriedly supported her, "Grandpa!"

Seeing that the old man was fine, Chen Mi breathed a sigh of relief, and raised his eyes to stare at Xu Lie - why you!

Xu Lie almost twisted his neck. Fortunately, Bai Yutang held him back, otherwise the consequences of this kick would be disastrous.

At the same time, the elevator opened with a "ding".

Zhan Zhao and Qin Ou also ran out...and saw the situation in the room.

Grandpa Chen patted his chest. He knew that Chen Mi had to work overtime these days, so he made some soup for him. Tonight, Chen Yu and Lan Xi went on a date. The old man felt that being alone was boring, so he came to find Chen Mi for a drink. Tang played chess. No, just before he had time to say a few words when he entered the door, a person rushed in from behind, shouting something—pervert?

Grandpa Chen looked back at Chen Mi, "What kind of pervert have you provoked again? Oh, why are you and Xiaoyu so disturbing?"

Chen Mi had no choice but to listen to Grandpa Chen's rambling, and then gave Xu Lie a hard look.

Xu Lie was embarrassed.

Grandpa Chen held the soup pot and looked around. Seeing that Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang had also come, as well as Qin Ou, he was puzzled, "Eh? Why are you here too? Just right, I made a good pot of soup..."

It's just that Mr. Chen didn't finish his sentence, Bai Yutang suddenly took a step back, and looked in the direction of the stairwell in a blink of an eye.

Qin Ou seemed to have heard a "click" just now... At this moment, the door to the stairwell was shaking slightly. Bai Yutang turned around and chased after him. The light in the safe passage was dim, and at the same time, a man was running downstairs quickly...