Ghost Ship Murderer - A Certain Ritual 33

After all, human beings are land animals. The turbulence and turbulence caused by being in the sea for a long time will make people feel uncomfortable.

According to the records of various nautical records, most of the people who died at sea without accidents did not drown or die of thirst, but committed suicide because they could not bear seasickness.

Zhan Zhao and the others were bored in the cabin, and after only a short time of standing, they already had a seasickness reaction, and Ma Han was the first to bear the brunt.

Zhao Hu was also a little uncomfortable, but he was not as pale as Ma Han...

Qin Ou also felt that something was wrong with his whole body, especially his stomach.

Bai Yutang and Luo Tian didn't react at all, but the most surprising thing was that Zhan Zhao, who was usually in the worst health, was completely fine.

Zhao Jue was fine, he rubbed his chin and observed the crowd.

"Hey, how long does it take, brother?" Zhao Hu moved closer to Qin Ou to look at the coordinates displayed on the computer, "If this continues, I'm going to jump into the sea."

"According to the calculation time, it will be at least early in the morning." Zhan Zhao answered him lightly, "It will probably take another three to four hours."

"Isn't it?!" Zhao Hu opened his mouth wide, and Ma Han's face turned paler beside him.

"Hey, Brother Ma, can you still pull the trigger later?" Zhao Hu was uncomfortable and dishonest, and went to provoke Ma Han.

Zhan Zhao smiled, "Actually, there is a very effective way to treat your seasickness symptoms."

Everyone was slightly taken aback, and all looked at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and pointed to his head lightly, "I can keep you from getting seasick for the rest of your life!"

Everyone swallowed subconsciously—it felt so dangerous.

After suffering for another half an hour, Ma Han couldn't take it anymore and ran out. Seeing the blood all over the wall and the strong smell of blood, he found a bucket and vomited.

One vomited, and the other couldn't take it anymore. Zhao Hu also vomited. Qin Ou took a deep breath, "I've been on a ship before, and I've never had such a big reaction."

"Because it's caused by the claustrophobic environment." Zhan Zhao looked at Ma Han and Zhao Hu who were walking back, and asked, "Do you still have to suffer?"

Ma Han waved his hand, saying that if this goes on, it will affect the action, so just use whatever tricks you have, as long as you don't get dizzy.

Zhan Zhao smiled and stood up, seemingly very happy.

"One for each person?" Zhao Jue suddenly suggested.

Everyone was taken aback.

After Zhao Hu and Ma Han understood, they shook their heads together—no! Never hand it over to Zhao Jue!

Zhan Zhao looked at Zhao Jue, squinting - what do you want?

Zhao Jue reached out and grabbed Ma Han's collar, "Come on, come with me."

Ma Han stared at Zhan Zhao with his eyes wide open in surprise.

Zhao Hu grabbed Ma Han's arm, "No way, what are you doing to brother Ma?"

Zhao Jue said "Tsk", "What are you afraid of? I won't separate him. Come with me. Shushu will take you to play a fun game."

Ma Han shook his head resolutely, and refused to die!