Ghost Ship Murderer - Blue Doll 26

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked Zhao Jue about the origin of the so-called "blue undead" diamond ring.

Zhao Jue was quite full and in a good mood, so he asked the two of them, "Have you heard of Hope Blue Diamond?"

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows, "Isn't that diamond on display in a certain museum or research institute?"

Although Bai Yutang has no interest in diamond jewelry, he has heard of the famous "Hope Blue Diamond". In fact, the reason why this diamond is so legendary has something to do with the person who handled it.

The hope blue diamond is also one of the most famous sapphires in human history. It was first discovered from India, and the size after preliminary cutting is more than 110 carats. It can be called a giant diamond. Later, it traveled from England to France to Holland and was finally sent to the American Institute for exhibition. It has experienced three hundred years of changes, revolutions, and expeditions. The owner changed again and again, the family went bankrupt, the duke committed suicide, the king was bitten to death by a dog, the queen was sent to the guillotine, the princes and nobles suffered from bad luck... and so on. After several times of cutting and reshaping, from the initial over 100 carats, only 40 carats remained in the end.

The reason why this diamond is so famous is mainly because of the "Heart of the Ocean" fabricated in the movie Titanic, which is the "Hope Blue Diamond", also known as "Tears of the Moon", and was finally named " hope". This is the famous "Diamond of Misfortune" because those who handled it did not "get" die.

Zhao Jue looked at Zhan Zhao with a spoon in his mouth.

Zhan Zhao frowned, "You can't fool me with cursed diamonds! Gemstones have no effect of cursing people at all, such as the Eye of Brahma, the Mountain of Light, the Blue Diamond of Hope, the Diamond of the Regent... these "evil spirits" There is no evil in the treasure itself, it is bloody because it has the value of snatching it. Just like the jade seal in ancient China, isn't it a stone in itself, and the person who gets it can't hold it, so blood flows like a river... Nothing to do with the stone itself."

Bai Yutang also nodded, agreeing with Zhan Zhao's point of view.

The corner of Zhao Jue's mouth twitched twice, and he pointed a finger at Zhan Zhao's nose, "I haven't finished talking yet, so I asked you if you know what you are doing when you spit out so many bubbles all at once? You are a cat and not a crab. Meow meow meow meow is annoying."

Bai Yutang pressed Zhan Zhao, who had heard the grinding of his teeth, and asked Zhao Jue, "What's the relationship between the blue undead and the hope blue diamond?"

"It does not matter." Zhao Jue answered by himself.

"Then why are you asking?" Zhan Zhao scribbled from between his teeth, "Old man, stupid."

Zhao Jue squinted his eyes, the eyes of the two of them meeting were more murderous than whose eyes...

Bai Yutang helplessly reached out and snapped his fingers between the two, "Can you two communicate in a normal adult way?"

Zhao Jue said that he was an adult and didn't care about Zhan Zhao, and continued, "The ring that Lin Ruo investigated before was indeed the ring of the blue undead, that is to say, the ring owned by Emilia itself is the blue undead. That ring is cursed, and there are historical records, and Emilia's anger may indeed come from that diamond ring."

"After talking for a long time, it's still a curse." Zhan Zhao blinked.

Zhao Jue looked up at the sky and shook his head, stretched out a finger to poke Zhan Zhao's forehead until he was caught by Bai Yutang.