Requiem Of The Murderer - Prelude 30

Under Zhao Jue's troubles, Bai Yutang slipped away before he could figure out the true identity of the mysterious PTW, or even determine his gender.

He originally wanted to chase, but Zhao Jue told him that there was a good show to watch.

Bai Yutang was a little puzzled, "What drama are you watching? Didn't you watch enough just now?"

Zhao Jue raised his finger and tapped his lips lightly, motioning Bai Yutang not to speak, then turned around and walked out to the gate on the other side.

Bai Yutang looked back at the three corpses lying in the church and frowned slightly. When he was out of the door, he looked back again, and seemed a little hesitant. He was wondering if he should call someone to clean up the corpse. It looked like it was not a dead person. It was like a dead dog and a cat with no dignity.

Since he hadn't followed, Zhao Jue looked back. On the steps of the church's main entrance, Bai Yutang turned his head to look inside the church. The bright moonlight outlined his beautiful and three-dimensional profile. His eyes were looking at the ground of the church. Perhaps because the moonlight was too bright, Bai Yutang's eyes had crystal-clear spots of light, which were bright and soft like a reflector.

Generally speaking, people whose eyes are sharper and firmer usually have blurred eyes when they are hesitant.

When Zhao Jue saw that Bai Yutang seemed very embarrassed, he couldn't help laughing.

Bai Yutang looked at him puzzled.

At the moment when Zhao Jue turned his head, he suddenly thought of a sentence someone once said-if life is cruel to you in this life, then you don't have to regret, in the next life, God will definitely find you, And then dote on you more. This sentence is the epitaph engraved on the tombstone by all of them, and it is also the only reason to insist on walking through this broken life.

Zhao Jue was very satisfied with Bai Yutang's eyes at this time, with compassion and helplessness in his eyes. Only happy people know how to be sympathetic, because they know their own happiness, they can feel the misfortune of others, and thus sympathize.

Zhao Jue raised his face and looked at the dazzling cross on the wall, as if he was seeing the opposite side of the world through the row of bullet holes, and on the boundary of the opposite side stood Bai Ye on the tall building.

Bai Ye rested the elbows of both hands on the rusted iron railings casually. He leaned out of the building and looked at the valley under the moonlight in the distance. He seemed to sense Zhao Jue's gaze, and turned his face meaninglessly and glancing at the church. If the inside of the church is a beautiful and bright light and shadow of the cross, then the outside is a broken wall full of bullet holes. Zhao Jue was on the other side of the church, like the other side of a mirror. It was clearly visible and touchable, but it was always the opposite of reality. No matter how much you moved, the person in the mirror couldn't come out.

The corners of Bai Ye's mouth twitched slightly, his smile was too light, and Zhan Zhao, who was too light to pay attention to the change in his expression, tasted a hint of helplessness from this smile. He is good at psychological analysis, and it is difficult to guess what kind of mood Bai Ye is in at this time. Facing such a crazy gift, is Bai Ye more surprised or happy?

Ma Han raised his head and suddenly looked around.

"What's wrong?" Zhao Hu was curious.

"Uh...it seems..." Before Ma Han finished speaking, he suddenly heard a series of "cha cha" sounds. In the distant canyon, something seemed to disturb the resting birds.

The black bird formation rose up from the canyon without warning, and quickly flew into the distance.

Bai Ye frowned deeply, "Have you opened it..."