Requiem Of The Murderer - Gift 29

Under the moonlight, at the two ends of the church, there is a square gate at one end and a cross-shaped gun hole at the other. There are light and shadows on both sides, but one is clear and the other is dark.

Standing at the gate with a gun, it was Bai Yutang who chased after him.

And under the huge cross in the church was busy packing things, an old man with a wrinkled face, from the way he walked just now, it could be seen that he was a little lame.

At this moment, he was squatting beside a box under the church cross, with a revolver in his hand, caught two bullets and spilled all over the floor.

Bai Yutang had seen this person, and what he deduced before was completely correct. Zhao Jue also gave them a reminder early in the morning - the rhythm of the bell, the special finger movement to bring out a fixed melody, this old man, is the church's beating Zhongren, the only remaining person who stayed at the church, no one would pay attention to him, but he was the most notable one. They had already seen him from the first day he came to City T, the first time he came to the church.

Bai Yutang looked at him.

The old man was half-squatting on the ground, his hands seemed to be trembling, grabbing the revolver and hurriedly loading bullets.

Bai Yutang squatted down slowly, stared at him, his eyes leveled, and said, "If you use that cat's professional analysis, the hand tremors are caused by nervousness, and the shaking should be all over the body, that is to say, the hand tremors are shaking. People are not just shaking their hands at all, but their whole body should be shaking, and at the same time cooperate with nervousness, sweating, etc... You are the most steady hand tremor I have ever seen, and your acting skills still need to be improved."

Sure enough, the trembling hand of the old man was like a pendulum, gradually swaying smaller and smaller, and finally stopped. There was a kind of stability in the stillness. The revolver was placed on the ground, and the person stood up slowly. Getting up, "I originally thought it would be Bai Ye who came after, but I didn't expect it to be you."

Bai Yutang also stood up, "Aren't you tired of pretending to be lame?"

The old man slowly took off his shoes, stretched out his hand and ripped off the huge coat that was draped over him. The whole person lost weight, and his stature became a lot shorter, and his voice changed, somewhat neutral, "You and Bai Ye is really like him, especially the observation skills."

Bai Yutang looked up and down, and suddenly understood why there were rumors that the ghost was a beautiful girl. The person in front of him was wearing a black leather coat, very thin and thin, not beautiful or ugly, but very flat, in other words, it has no features at all, and it has strong plasticity. This kind of face is very suitable for makeup, with short black hair, whether it is behavior or voice, it looks very neutral, and it is difficult to distinguish between males and females. The age is not a big uncle either. After the fake sex sticking to his face was torn off, it naturally lost its folds. It was a young and childish face. He was more interested in the faint smell of gunpowder in the air. Bai Yutang knew that there was still a gun, and it was loaded, and the gun had just been fired.

"Can you guess who I am?" The man opposite, who was indistinguishable from gender, age, and even more unidentified, stood up straight. Under the moonlight, his figure was very slender and a little deformed.

Bai Yutang thought for a while, "Are you the ghost?"

"Heh." The other party found a table behind him and sat halfway, "Since Zhao Jue appeared in T City, I knew the situation might get worse, he was like a maggot stuck to a dead person's bone, rushing to catch up and won't go."