Requiem Of The Murderer - Bad Boy 05

After Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue had finished arguing, and the meal was over, everyone split up. Bai Jintang took Gongsun and the twins and also Bai Chi and Zhao Zhen to visit the Grand Canyon.

Qin Ou, Luo Tian, ​​and Jiang Ping stayed behind on the train. Jiang Ping needed to collect some data and debug the machine.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang went to the church with Zhao Jue, and brought Ma Han and Zhao Hu with them.

Zhan Zhao swiped around with a portable map, "Which church?"

"This." Zhao Jue took out a photo and showed it to Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao took the photo and frowned, "This is a church? Why is it all black? And it looked like onion!"

"Yeah." Zhao Jue nodded, "It's a very old building."

Bai Yutang looked at the old house in the photo, "Is this house only two floors? It's so small, could it has been demolished?"

"Well... it should have been there all the time." Zhao Jue mumbled, "He obviously went there last year."

"He?" Zhan Zhao raised his ears and asked with interest.

Zhao Jue smiled slightly and said mysteriously, "He comes every year, um... this year hasn't come yet."

Bai Yutang wondered, "He go to church every year, does he worship someone?"

Zhao Jue made a "puff" and reached out and patted Bai Yutang's shoulder, "It's really different, haha."

Bai Yutang was somewhat inexplicable.

"It's been a long time, you don't know the way?" Zhao Hu asked.

Zhao Jue thought for a while, "I don't know."

The other four looked up to the sky.

Zhan Zhao frowned, "Then why don't we change to another church?" After speaking, he had already seen the largest church in T City, and the beautiful onion top was full of Russian style, "Go there? I don't know if there will be a set of baby for sale, I have always wanted to get a collection."

"Don't go." Zhao Jue frowned and looked unhappy, poked at the photo, "You can only go here."

"Why?" Zhan Zhao frowned, "It's nothing special."

"Okay." Zhao Jue spread his hands, "Go to the big one."

Zhan Zhao originally only wanted to ask more clues to contradict Zhao Jue, but he didn't expect him to compromise so quickly, and he was still a little uncomfortable. Unexpectedly, Zhao Jue ran to grab Bai Yutang's arm, "Don't pay attention to that tacky cat."

Zhan Zhao quickly followed and pulled Bai Yutang back, "You are vulgar! I haven't found any clues at all. Also, give me a reason to go to this church."

Zhao Jue smiled slightly, took the photo, turned it over, and saw a date written on the back, November 6, with some rust-yellow marks.

Police officers are particularly sensitive to traces of this color, especially those that are splattered.

"Is it blood?" Bai Yutang asked.

"This church is not a simple church." Zhao Jue blinked at Zhan Zhao, "Behind the church, there is a cemetery!"

Zhan Zhao listened to him talking for a long time, and then put it down, "A lot of churches have cemeteries behind them, okay?"

"In this cemetery, other people are buried." Zhao Jue smiled.

"How special?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Especially because that person comes to worship every year." Zhao Jue said.