Requiem Of The Murderer - Stage And Grave 26

The lights in the gym went out again, and the background music sounded slowly. The students were a little bit puzzled-because it was agreed earlier that all the girls would go up together to make the background wall, so everyone wore uniform clothes. After rehearsing for a long time, why didn't it work this time?

Liu Meng and Chen Xi embarrassedly ran out to announce, "Let's enjoy the stage play."

The classmates waited suspiciously, and then they heard the background music becoming clearer. It was the strange whistling sound of the wind and the soft ringing of the bell, which seemed very depressing.

The sound of the bell seems to have a certain sense of rhythm, similar to the old church bell,

Everyone was slightly stunned. Many students lived in the local area and lived here for a long time, so they always felt that this bell sounded familiar.

At this moment, the chasing light fell, and someone was already standing there on the dark stage.

After everyone saw it clearly, many girls covered their mouths and held back their screams. However, the whispering voice still sounded. Even many boys admired that the man on the stage was really beautiful.

At this time, there was only a light blue chasing light and an iron lamppost on the stage. Zhan Zhao was wearing a close-fitting black suit and looked very slender. He casually leaned against the lamp post, with his hands in his trouser pockets, very casual. Zhan Zhao himself has an air of gentleness, and black formal clothes are the best to control, giving people a very comfortable feeling.

Under the stage, Bai Chi watched with wide eyes, Ma Xin shook his arm excitedly, "So handsome, so handsome!"

In a corner not far away, Bai Jintang, who did not know when to sneak in, put up his legs and asked Gongsun who was watching with interest, "What kind of drama is this?"

Gongsun didn't seem to be thinking about these things. He wasn't looking at Zhan Zhao on the stage, but raised his face, tilted his head slightly, and thought with a frown.

"What's wrong?" Bai Jintang looked at him.

"Well, I think this bell sounds very familiar." Gongsun frowned, "Where have I heard it?"

Bai Jintang suddenly laughed softly.

"What are you laughing at?" Gongsun looked at him puzzled.

Bai Jintang stretched out his hand and took out a lighter in his pocket, showing it to Gongsun.

Gongsun frowned, not understanding what he was trying to explain.

Bai Jintang stretched out a finger and flicked the metal surface of the lighter with his fingernail, making a slight "clang" sound.

Gongsun blinked, continuing to not understand what he was trying to explain.

Bai Jintang put away the lighter, only his fingers stayed in the air, and made the action of flicking the lighter just now, looking at Gongsun, "What did you hear?"

Gongsun knew that he didn't hear anything, but he also understood what Bai Jintang wanted to express - the so-called inferences from other facts, although Gongsun usually doesn't like to show off his high IQ, and he doesn't remember the basic dictionary in one breath like Bai Chi, but he doesn't do it doesn't mean that he can't do it. Gongsun, the three major monsters of the police station, is famous.

It only took about three-seconds to connect the series. Gongsun looked up at Bai Jintang, "Zhao Jue hinted at us before?"

Bai Jintang raised the corner of his mouth, stretched out his hand to gently support Gongsun's head, leaned over to kiss him on the forehead, and said in a low voice, "You even have brain cells, so sexy!"