Ghost Ship Murderer - Guardians 36

The arrival of Han Ling made the situation clear.

Zhan Zhao has deduced the facts of the case, the next step of development, and everyone's purpose... But the truth of some incidents back then can only be explained by the parties involved.

So Zhan Zhao really wanted to ask Han Ling the ins and outs of the whole thing.

But Han Ling signaled to everyone, "It's too late, we have to sail!"

Zhan Zhao and the others looked at each other in blank dismay.

Bai Yutang was puzzled, "What kind of boat are you driving?"

"This ship is going out!" Han Ling said seriously, "We have to change the course to reach the destination island."

Everyone didn't quite understand, but Zhan Zhao snapped his fingers lightly, "Oh...I see, it's a problem with ocean currents and sea conditions. PT1001 has become a patrol boat!"

Han Ling looked at Zhan Zhao in surprise, and then looked back at Zhao Jue.

Zhao Jue spread his hands, indicating that Zhan Zhao didn't know the whole thing.

Han Ling looked at Zhan Zhao with some admiration, "You are so smart, you can think of all this? Are you also a test subject?"

Zhan Zhao narrowed his eyes—how should he answer? He didn't know whether he was a test subject or not.

"Of course he's not a test subject." Zhao Jue interjected with a smile.

Zhan Zhao glanced at him.

Zhao Jue held his chin, raised his little finger upwards along the arc of his chin, gently touched the depression under his lips, and said faintly, "He is a miracle...the god made a joke and created two Miracle."

"Cough cough." On the other end of the phone, Bai Ye and Bao Zheng coughed, almost at the same time. The voices were quite loud, with a sense of warning.

Zhao Jue pursed his lips and continued to draw while leaning against the table. Xiaomi leaned over curiously to watch him draw.

"What's the problem with ocean currents?" Zhao Hu asked Zhan Zhao puzzled, "How did the ghost ship become a patrol ship?"

Zhan Zhao seemed to be organizing how to use human language to make these idiots understand the meaning, so Bai Yutang said, "The ships that were in trouble here, including PT1001 and Lin Ruo's sailboat, were all due to problems with ocean currents. The reason why Bruce chose this small island as the experimental base may be because of the special sea conditions of this generation, and there is no danger of straying into it... PT1001 strayed into this place. Since the ship itself cannot provide power, it can only follow the ocean current. Circling along the periphery of the island, in the process of circling to met Lin Ruo and the others... Lin Ruo managed to sail away because of that coordinate! There is only one place, which is the passage to enter the island, other places are hidden reefs, so it is easy to run around or get lost. The coordinates are the key to access, so they kidnapped Lin Ruo, because only he can find the entrance to the island! As for the patrol ship, Emilia seems to be guarding the entrance to the island, and only that entrance, anyone who entered by mistake, did not end well."

After everyone listened, they touched their chins together, "Oh..."

Zhan Zhao glanced at Bai Yutang - steal my limelight!

Bai Yutang folded his arms and looked at Han Ling, "If you want to go to that small island, you have to go through PT1001, right?"

Han Ling nodded.

"Wait a minute!" As a representative of ordinary people, Zhao Hu already understood Bai Yutang's words with his IQ and comprehension ability, so he became curious, "You mean, is that PT1001 still at sea? Going around the island, one of the two Emilias on the boat was struck by lightning and died, no one knows whether she died or not, but which one is left, is it still on that boat? Their job is to guard the waterway that enters the island and guaranteed that no one can go to the island?"