Toothless Murderer - Stalker 09

When Gongsun and Bai Jintang took the elevator to the lobby downstairs, someone had already brought a set of slim suits, the size, color and style were very suitable for Gongsun.

The twins helped Gongsun empty the bathroom in the hall on the first floor. Gongsun went in to change his clothes, and Bai Jintang was waiting for him at the door.

With one hand in his trouser pocket and one hand holding the workflow arrangement given to him by the twins, Bai Jintang stood domineeringly in the aisle, and the small staff on both sides did not dare to approach.

It is true that Bai Jintang should not be close to strangers. There are various rumors about him in the company, some say that he used to be a mafia, some say that he is at odds with his family, and some say that he has done countless earth-shattering things...

However, everyone who has worked in Bai's will tell you clearly that no matter how scary Bai Jintang is in the rumors, the reality is definitely a hundred times more powerful than the rumors.

The employees of Bai's enterprise, whether it's the aunt who sweeps the floor, or the senior executives... can't figure out what this deep and silent man is thinking.

It takes a lot of courage to knock on the door and enter the CEO's office, because after entering, Bai Jintang may just turn his back to you, stare out the window in a daze, or just look down at a document... At that time, the atmosphere was so silent that it was scary, but you need to report to him. During this process, you may even doubt whether he really heard it, but the fact is that he did, and his answer was completely emotionless. Even if he calmly uttered a comment like "Not bad, very good", people who heard it would doubt whether he was saying something like "garbage, idiot"...

In short, this man is unpredictable.

However... such a man was eaten to death by another man.

Obsessed!

Probably this word can only be used to describe the love between Bai Jintang and Gongsun, an unfettered love that belongs to adults.

Perhaps their personalities are usually too indifferent, and the only outlet for them is this love. This kind of love is turbulent, romantic and unrestrained, making people wonder how to treat it. Anyway, they don't care about other people's eyes, because these two people are very attractive.

Gongsun came out after changing into his suit... Bai Jintang threw back the schedule in his hand.

Da Ding hurriedly caught it, but he was helpless—they don't love Jiangshan and beauties, and their big boss is in front of Gongsun Meiren, Jiangshan is like a piece of shit that is about to be washed away in the bathroom...

Bai Jintang immediately reached out to Gongsun, grabbed the hand that was reaching out, and pulled him over regardless of whether there were other people around him, and straightened every detail of the suit. After tidying up, he took Gongsun's hand and walked through the crowd in an upright manner, even ostentatiously, went out to get in the car, and waved gently to the twins.

Xiao Ding hurriedly started the car, really wanted to give Bai Jintang a knock, and shouted "On Time"...

"Where are we going first?" Bai Jintang finally remembered something serious and asked the twins.

Da Ding took out an invitation card and said, "Go to Lao Ye's new store opening reception first, and then discuss business."

Bai Jintang looked up at the sky, "It's just socializing, a waste of time."

Da Ding narrowed his eyes and looked at him, "Communication is a must! You just go and hang around for a while, and give Lao Ye a lot of face."

Bai Jintang yawned, "Looking at Gongsun who was reading a newspaper at the side, I always feel that taking Gongsun to talk about business is very fresh but it's a waste of good time. It's better to go on a trip together."