Ghost Ship Murderer - Last Moments 16

There are some things in this world that can only be accepted if they are placed in a suitable place. If they are placed in an inappropriate place, they will appear abrupt.

In fact, there are many ships moored in the port, big and small. The boats are parked on the shore.

This area of docks is connected to the docks in the distance to form a large port. Not to mention cruise ships, large cargo ships can be seen coming in and out every day. After the Emilia sailed into the sea and mingled with those frequent freighters, it didn't look too big... But, there was a feeling of being out of place.

"Isn't it so evil?" Bai Yutang frowned, "In broad daylight, this ship looks like a ghost ship."

"I think so too." Zhan Zhao nodded, "Is it a problem with the design structure and color or something else? It really looks like a ghost ship that has been floating on the sea for many years."

"Maybe it's an old-fashioned effect?" Gongsun adjusted his glasses, "Is it an aura problem?"

At this time, not only Bai Yutang and the others, but also some nearby people came out to watch. On the decks of some passing large merchant ships, many crew members stood there and pointed, very curious about the Emilia.

"It seems that everyone's intuitive feelings are similar." Bai Yutang called Jiang Ping and asked him to find out who the designer of the Emilia was.

Gongsun and Ma Xin initially inspected Jin Liang's body.

"The time of death was between two and three in the morning." Gongsun took off his gloves and told Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, "Analysis of the superficial situation shows that he committed suicide. As for other clues, we will have to bring them back for further autopsy."

Bai Yutang nodded.

Zhan Zhao looked around the yacht, "This boat is quite impressive, where did it come from? Can Jin Liang afford it?"

Zhao Hu went outside and asked a few wharf staff. Some who knew Jin Liang said that this ship belonged to Jin Liang, and it seemed that he had just bought it not long ago.

"Are fortune tellers making so much money now?" Zhan Zhao was surprised.

"It's normal." Gongsun took out a thick business card holder from Jin Liang's trouser pocket, opened it, flipped through several pages, and handed it to Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang flipped through it roughly, "They are all dignitaries."

"There is still a workbook." Ma Xin flipped through a thick workbook that Jin Liang carried with him, and clicked his tongue twice, "The work schedule is so full. Many people come to him for fortune-telling and Feng Shui!"

"Tsk." Zhan Zhao flipped through it in detail and frowned, "If I had known, I'd also go to show people, it's more profitable than being a psychologist!"

"Captain." At this time, Ma Han who had run around the cabin suddenly came up and waved to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao.

The two looked at each other—they might have found some interesting clues.

Following Mahan down the cabin, he saw that the lights in the cabin were dim, and there were three rooms separated under the yacht. The first one was a living room with a bar and a sofa, nothing special.

Zhan Zhao noticed the wine cabinet behind the bar, which was filled with all kinds of expensive red wine, and was a little curious, so he asked Bai Yutang, "In such a hot day, is all the wine on the boat?"

Bai Yutang opened the wine cabinet and took a look, and found that there was a constant temperature system. After thinking about it, "Maybe it's just a temporary place."