Requiem Of The Murderer - Chapter 34

Ma Han broke the long rope hanging under the helicopter with one shot. Eugene sat on the ground and held his chin when he saw it, he couldn't help whistling, "The talent is amazing, how, do you want to make a lot of money with me?  What are you doing as a policeman..."

Before he finished speaking, he felt a gloomy wind blowing behind him.

When Eugene turned his head, he saw Ma Xin standing behind him and staring at him, "Try again, I'll hypnotize you and tell you to shave your hair!"

Eugene gasped, subconsciously holding his head.

Bai Ye and Gongsun looked at each other silently, Ma Xin is such an incredible little girl, she could see Eugene's biggest "weakness" at a glance!

Ma Han fired a quick and pointless shot.

Gongsun didn't see anything he hit, so he was curious, "Empty gun?"

Ma Han didn't speak, but pulled the gun again and looked very concentrated.

Zhao Hu gently waved his hand and pointed to a certain point in the distance.

Gongsun was even more at a loss.

Eugene pushed the spectacle frame used to adorn the bridge of his nose, slapped his legs and laughed, "I guess that punk monster has never suffered such a big loss in his life, ahahaha!"

Gongsun was surprised. Could it be that Ma Han hit the cello just now?

Then, Ma Han fired another shot...

Gongsun saw a bright spark on the landing gear of the helicopter, and the helicopter shook slightly.

"Did you miss it?" Gongsun wondered.

Ma Han raised his head at this time, frowned and said, "The picture is really weird."

Everyone turned to look over together, and saw the helicopter hanging in the air.

On the top of the mountain not far in front of the helicopter, there was a person standing there. They don't know when he got up, but looking at the thin figure, the loose sweater and the strong wind caused by the airflow of the helicopter, fluffy long hair.

"Isn't this Zhao Jue?" Zhao Hu frowned.Ma Han took aim again and fired two shots in a row, which also brushed past the nose and tail of the helicopter, creating sparks.

Gongsun and others also understood that this was not a mistake at all, but a warning. Zhao Jue did not stand in front of the helicopter with any weapons. If the other party had weapons, they might attack him.

Ma Han's behavior was just as Zhao Jue asked, to cover him.

The opponent's is not a military helicopter, so there are no guns, only the people on the plane use the method of landing or shooting. Ma Han's bullets warned the people on the plane - they can shoot down the plane at any time, or kill anyone on the plane, so let the other party be honest.

Bai Ye stared at Zhao Jue for a long time, then turned and left.

"Huh?" Ma Xin chased after him, "Uncle Bai, are you leaving? The lord said he has a gift for you."

Bai Ye turned his head slightly, and gave Ma Xin a light smile, although the smile was helpless, "I already know what he wants to give me."

Everyone was stunned.

Bai Ye shook his head, "I don't like it."

After Bai Ye finished speaking, he walked downstairs quickly and disappeared into the darkness of night, leaving everyone on the roof except Ma Han all looking at Eugene.