Requiem Of The Murderer - Gun 17

As soon as Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang heard that Liu Ying was gone, they roughly guessed that the situation was not good. This kid is not a beautiful girl, and went to meet that strong beauty. For fear that people would know to fight with him and keep secrets, this is the misfortune star Gaozhao mistaken for the lucky star Gaozhao. If the female student is really a "ghost", then she will definitely kill Liu Ying to silence her. Since she is known as the strongest killer, then killing Liu Ying's defenseless fool would be a no-brainer.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang ran out of the gym, and the top priority was how to find Liu Ying. Bai Yutang took out the phone and asked Jiang Ping if he had found any surveillance data near the basketball court. Jiang Ping looked for it, the football was photographed, but no one was there. The girl cleverly avoided all the cameras.

"Sure enough, it's not an ordinary person." Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, "Cat, take a guess!"

"Guess?" Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows.

Bai Yutang was anxious, "Or use your super powers, where will that kid be now?"

Zhan Zhao thought, "Which part of the school is the most secluded, then it's best to deal with the corpse, or put the corpse..."

"It won't be discovered until it's dark?" Bai Yutang began to give an example, "Rooftops? Abandoned venues? Or, hidden bushes..." After speaking, he took out his phone and called Jiang Ping, "Check all the school's Rooftop, find a boy named Liu Ying and see where he has been before."

Jiang Ping said "received", started, searched, and replied quickly. There was no one active on the rooftop.

"Where shall we go first?" Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao was in a trance there.

"Cat?" Bai Yutang called out to him.

"Huh?" Zhan Zhao came back to his senses and asked Bai Yutang, "If the ghost has been hiding it for so long, why would it be exposed because of a football? How much does she love to play football?"

Bai Yutang was stunned for a moment. An excellent killer kicked a soccer ball because of a mistake or because she didn't control himself, which seemed unreasonable.

"And so coincidentally it happened to be Zhao Xueyan's class..." Bai Yutang's heart moved slightly, "Could it be that she did it on purpose?"

"Zhao Xueyan just left after hearing Liu Ying said it was a little girl kicking the ball. If she is really a killer, lurking in the school with the same purpose as us to find out ghosts, then she may have already acted." Zhan Zhao frowned, "The next goal of the two is to kill each other, and that boy..."

"A little boy is a hidden danger no matter what, and needs to be eliminated. Whether it's Zhao Xueyan or a ghost, they will kill people." Bai Yutang thought for a while, "There is another place where there may be no one at ordinary times, and...even if there is a sound, It won't arouse suspicion, even the sound of gunfire...'

The two looked at each other at the same time—the shooting range!

"Did you notice just now that there is a small forest behind the shooting range?" Bai Yutang quickly walked towards the shooting range and said to Zhan Zhao, "The shooting class includes actual combat and field training."

"After finishing the work there, find a tree to hang the corpse up, and you can handle it anytime, anywhere. There is a highway behind the forest, and you don't know it." Zhan Zhao frowned, "Is little Ma near the shooting range?"

"Let him have a look first." Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao ran quickly towards the shooting range, but Bai Yutang called Ma Han but no one answered.

"Strange, why didn't you answer the phone?" Bai Yutang frowned slightly, "It's not like Ma Han's style."