Requiem Of The Murderer - Substitution and Filling 02

The clock pointed to nine o'clock in the evening.

Zhan Zhao was holding a glass of ice strawberry ice cream sundae in one hand and a spoon in the other, squinting at the door in front of him.

Behind him, everyone is having a party.

Yang Yang won the tennis championship. Because everyone in SCI was going to go away, they threw a grand party for him before leaving.

Everyone was having a good time, except Zhan Zhao, who was sitting on the other side of the sofa with narrowed eyes, staring at the door to count the time.

Half an hour ago, Zhao Jue suddenly grabbed Bai Yutang after eating snacks and asked him to do him a favor.

Zhan Zhao wanted to follow him, but Zhao Jue used a trick to push him away. By the time Zhan Zhao came back, the two had already left.

Zhan Zhao called Bai Yutang's cell phone, and Bai Yutang heard that Zhao Jue wanted him to help him with something, so that Zhan Zhao would not have to worry and he will come back soon.

Zhan Zhao then patiently waited in the room, looking at the clock every thirty seconds—so slow!

At this time, Bai Yutang drove Zhao Jue to the front of a special building - the old police station in City S. The police station where SCI is currently located is newly built, and there is an old one that has been abandoned for a long time, some of which have been demolished in preparation for the construction of a police officer training school, which has recently begun. At night, the construction site was dark, Bai Yutang parked the car at the gate and looked at Zhao Jue puzzled, "What are you doing here?"

Zhao Jue smiled slightly, "Looking for a baby."

Bai Yutang was perplexed, but still followed Zhao Jue out of the car. He took a flashlight and walked with him into the building that was ready to be demolished.

Zhao Jue found the stairs, the elevators have been dismantled, and the passage has been underground, the entrance of the black hole.

Zhao Jue stepped on the rattling steel stairs and walked down to the second underground floor, which used to be the morgue of the old police station.

Bai Yutang looked at the rusted and mottled sign - the three words "mortuary" in this dark aisle, it was really "shocking".

Zhao Jue took a few steps, looked back, and saw Bai Yutang walking beside him calmly, looking around with a flashlight in his hand, "It's almost done."

"Don't you think it's eerie and scary?" Zhao Jue asked him with narrowed eyes.

Bai Yutang looked at him, "What's so scary? It's not like I haven't been here before."

Zhao Jue pouted, reached out and pointed at Bai Yutang, "Your mentality belongs to lack of fear."

Bai Yutang looked at the sky, raised his head and saw the roof with peeling walls, and asked Zhao Jue, "You came here in the middle of the night, what kind of treasure are you looking for?"

"Shhhh." Zhao Jue squinted and said to Bai Yutang, "You have to promise not to tell that cat in your house, I worked so hard to get rid of him and come here."

Bai Yutang frowned slightly, "Then, I can't guarantee it."

"So afraid of him?" Zhao Jue was intimidating.

Bai Yutang was also thick-skinned, and said indifferently, "Of course."

"You admit that you are afraid of him?" Zhao Jue was surprised, "Are you from the Bai family?"

Bai Yutang thought it was funny, but he didn't answer. Seeing Zhao Jue stopped at the door of a storage room next to the forensic room, he stretched out his hand as if to open an iron door.