Ghost Ship Murderer - Twins 31

The boat was heading towards the high seas. Qin Ou was wearing earphones, adjusting the complicated mechanical box according to Jiang Ping's instructions, and talking to himself, "This thing has caught up with the secret agent."

Zhao Jue was still playing backgammon with that little girl.

Zhan Zhao folded his arms and watched Qin Ou adjust the machine from behind. Ma Han, Zhao Hu and Luo Tian followed Bai Yutang and went outside to learn about the internal structure of the Emilia.

About half an hour later, Qin Ou finally figured out all the functions of the box. He took out a tablet computer from his bag and handed it to Zhan Zhao. Zhan Zhao opened it and found that it was the surveillance screen of all the cabins outside. Arrange for Jiang Ping to install surveillance on the big Emilia outside.

At this time, Bai Yutang and the others also came back.

"Good guy." Zhao Hu shook his head as soon as he entered the door, "This boat is really bloody."

"But it looks more like a prop than a real thing." Ma Han said.

"Oh?" Zhao Jue leaned over with great interest, "Why do you see that?"

Ma Han looked at him, and Zhao Hu quickly pulled Ma Han away a little bit, "Don't look into his eyes, be careful of being divided."

Zhao Jue narrowed his eyes and was about to say a few words when the little girl tugged at his clothes, "It's your turn."

Zhao Jue immediately smiled and turned around to continue filling in the blanks. Everyone didn't know if it was their own illusion, but they always felt that this little girl liked Zhao Jue very much.

"This boat is indeed too new and clean." Luo Tian chose to sit at a table beside him, and then said, "If it was really the ferry that suffered catastrophe and so many people died, there is no reason why all the bodies were transported away. Complete, without leaving any debris."

"Bloodstains solidify very quickly, and there will always be a blank space left after something is taken away from the coagulated bloodstain." Mahan shook his head, "But there is none here. All bloodstains are clean, some The paint was splashed on, and it stayed on for so long, and the colors were too bright."

"Imitation Emilia." Zhao Hu pouted, "Carnival? Why did you make it?"

While everyone was talking, Qin Ou suddenly raised his head and handed an earphone to Bai Yutang, "Captain, Baoju is looking for you."

Bai Yutang put on the earphones, "We're in charge."

On the other end of the phone, Bao Zheng was silent for a moment, and then said, "The police officer who was in charge of protecting Jiang Nan just now was injured and went to the hospital."

Bai Yutang was surprised, "What about Jiang Nan?"

When Zhan Zhao heard the word "Jiang Nan", he was slightly taken aback, and leaned over to listen to the earphones on his ears.

"Jiang Nan is missing. The police officer was seriously injured and is still being rescued. The situation is still unclear." Bao Zheng frowned.

Bai Yutang said he knew, and looked up at Zhan Zhao, "Jiang Nan was also kidnapped? Did he get kidnapped together with Lin Ruo?"

"Why kidnapped Lin Ruo and kidnapped Jiang Nan?" Zhao Hu felt puzzled, "Do they have a relationship? Besides, if Han Wei really did it, why did he kidnap Jiang Nan?"

"Hmm..." Zhan Zhao rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

Bai Yutang flicked his tablet computer to watch various surveillance images. He saw Stephen and others in the cab of the cabin.